“Clean, quite, and new.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jourdanton
Jourdanton, United States
“Clean, quite, and new.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Best hotel in Jourdanton without a doubt. Clean, new, and staff was great. I have stayed at a few other hotels in Jourdanton/Pleasanton and this is by far the best and most quite hotel out of all of them.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
san antonio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Having been in many La Quinta hotels, I must say, this is the number one on my list. After traveling all over the state on Texas, this new hotel accommodations are second to none. The breakfast ( beginning at 0300 hrs for the oil field workers) was over the top, with food and service Thanks

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Shaunak P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jourdanton, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
John W,

Thank you so much for the kind words!

We are very understanding of the schedules the men in the oil field have and want to do our best to make their stay with us easy and comfortable.

Along with the 3am breakfast we also cater to their housekeeping needs based on their schedule so that they have a nice clean room everyday.

The state of Texas is huge and to get a compliment like this is even bigger!

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I found everything to be excellent.I will stay there again.Probably real soon.Staff is wonderful and rooms are great.Business or pleasure-it's a great place to stay.All of the staff were very helpful and attentive,some actually went beyond.I will surely stay there again.I stay alot at La Quinta Inns,this stay has been wonderful since it was my home away from home.Hope they keep up the great work.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank 536johnn
Shaunak P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jourdanton, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
I was once told that if you strive for perfection you'll reach excellence and that's our philosophy at our hotel.

It is so very good to hear that we took such good care of you.

The staff has a real solid understanding of our clientele and truly wants to take care of their needs.

I hope that in the near future you will return and we will have the opportunity to WOW you again!

Aransas Pass
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

La Quinta in Jourdanton was in a great vicinity & the staff (Ashley & Jessica) were awesome.
Everyone from the front desk to the housekeeping & complimentary breakfast preps were just as friendly as could be. Made you feel as if you knew them & that is what making the stay there so comforting. The beds were comfortable as well & I could not believe the size of the romms they were so nice. I will definetly be back and stay there again & recommend to all my family & freinds. The weekend stay their was just fantastic!

Room Tip: We were are on the third floor & everything was nice, cool and quiet in our room. No complaints...
    • 5 of 5 stars
Ashley and Jessica are absolutely hitting out of the park on service and it's so great to hear people are noticing!

The staff in general are working so hard to provide excellence in service and we are striving to maintain that at all times.

I look forward to your next visit when we can WOW you again!

Orange Grove Tx, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

We had booking issues that were remedied. Service was good, breakfast was great, hotel was clean. Not a fancy place.....pretty average. I feel they are a bit overpriced for what you get. The staff could afford to be a bit more knowledgeable of the rooms and the online booking process. The service in our situation though, was more than I expected.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I want to apologize again for the mishap but I am happy to hear that you feel like we did our best to resolve the situation.
Aransas Pass
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Ashley & Jessica were both very friendly & did not take any time in checking me & my family in. When you walk in & meet Ashley, it is like running inro an old friend again. She is a very genuine person with a very outstanding personality. Everyone who worked there was so friendly & it was a pleasure to talk to. The rooms were great & the beds were so comfortable, that when I laid my head on the pillow I was out in no time. I felt very relaxed and enjoyed wroking out in the exercise room. Very clean & well kept. I would definetly stay here again next year & am recommendening it to all my friends & family.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

WOW! What an awesome review!

It's great to hear we did such a great job taking care of you. We have been working to make sure we are flawless in our service and, although we may never reach perfection, we reaching excellence...and its getting noticed!

I truly look forward to seeing you at you next visit.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

I really enjoy La Quinta hotels. My only suggestion is to get rid of the older outdated inns. I have been to some La Quinta thinking I am going to stay at a top notch place and it ends up being low budget. However, the Jourdanton La Quinta is an excellent place to stay!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Shaunak P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jourdanton, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
We are one of the newest La Quinta in the country and we have had several complements of how modern and beautiful we look.

I am happy to hear that you feel the same way and truly look forward to your next visit and continuing a relationship with you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jourdanton
Sleep Inn & Suites Jourdanton - Pleasanton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jourdanton-Pleasanton
BEST WESTERN PLUS Pleasanton Hotel
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pleasanton
Americas Best Value Inn - Jourdanton/Pleasanton

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Jourdanton? Share your experiences!