“Great Hotel & staff”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jourdanton
Aransas Pass
“Great Hotel & staff”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

La Quinta in Jourdanton was in a great vicinity & the staff (Ashley & Jessica) were awesome.
Everyone from the front desk to the housekeeping & complimentary breakfast preps were just as friendly as could be. Made you feel as if you knew them & that is what making the stay there so comforting. The beds were comfortable as well & I could not believe the size of the romms they were so nice. I will definetly be back and stay there again & recommend to all my family & freinds. The weekend stay their was just fantastic!

Room Tip: We were are on the third floor & everything was nice, cool and quiet in our room. No complaints...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Shaunak P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jourdanton, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Ashley and Jessica are absolutely hitting out of the park on service and it's so great to hear people are noticing!

The staff in general are working so hard to provide excellence in service and we are striving to maintain that at all times.

I look forward to your next visit when we can WOW you again!

Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Orange Grove Tx, United States
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We had booking issues that were remedied. Service was good, breakfast was great, hotel was clean. Not a fancy place.....pretty average. I feel they are a bit overpriced for what you get. The staff could afford to be a bit more knowledgeable of the rooms and the online booking process. The service in our situation though, was more than I expected.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I want to apologize again for the mishap but I am happy to hear that you feel like we did our best to resolve the situation.
Aransas Pass
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Ashley & Jessica were both very friendly & did not take any time in checking me & my family in. When you walk in & meet Ashley, it is like running inro an old friend again. She is a very genuine person with a very outstanding personality. Everyone who worked there was so friendly & it was a pleasure to talk to. The rooms were great & the beds were so comfortable, that when I laid my head on the pillow I was out in no time. I felt very relaxed and enjoyed wroking out in the exercise room. Very clean & well kept. I would definetly stay here again next year & am recommendening it to all my friends & family.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

WOW! What an awesome review!

It's great to hear we did such a great job taking care of you. We have been working to make sure we are flawless in our service and, although we may never reach perfection, we reaching excellence...and its getting noticed!

I truly look forward to seeing you at you next visit.

Thank you.
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I really enjoy La Quinta hotels. My only suggestion is to get rid of the older outdated inns. I have been to some La Quinta thinking I am going to stay at a top notch place and it ends up being low budget. However, the Jourdanton La Quinta is an excellent place to stay!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Shaunak P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jourdanton, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
We are one of the newest La Quinta in the country and we have had several complements of how modern and beautiful we look.

I am happy to hear that you feel the same way and truly look forward to your next visit and continuing a relationship with you.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Only encountered 2 minor problems which were corrected right away. The staff is very friendly and the rooms are very nice. The breakfast was good as well. Me and my family will stay again and recommend too.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
We take great pride in being able to attend to all our guests and i am proud to hear we did such a great job for you.

I look forward to your next visit and having the opportunity to make another enjoyable stay for you!
Sonora, Texas
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

I really would recommend this hotel for anyone it was really nice and clean and you can tell it's really brand new me n& boyfriend stayed here because we could not find a lq in San Antonio all of them were sold out because it was still summer and Ashley was awesome I will be visiting this hotel In April or July of this year

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Amanda R
Thank you so much for the phenomenal review!

Ashley is a true asset to our business and makes many things go better due to her efforts.

We have been fortunate to have several other great individuals come aboard and I feel you will be impressed with them as well.

I look forward to your next visit!
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I spent 3 nights at this hotel recently and I have to say it has been the best choice in all of my hotel stays so far. The front desk clerk, Ashley, was so helpful & really cared about making sure my stay was pleasant. She was very professional. The rooms are clean & decorated with festive colors. The beds are very comfortable. I would recommend this hotel for the place to stay when in Jourdanton/Pleasanton area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Patty R
Shaunak P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jourdanton, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Patty R

It's so great to hear you had an enjoyable stay!

I'm also glad to hear Ashley made such a good impression on you...she truly does pride herself on her customer service.

We definitely appreciate your comments and hope they help in us earning more business.

Your friend in hospitality,

Shaunak Patel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jourdanton
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pleasanton
Sleep Inn & Suites Jourdanton - Pleasanton
Studio 6 Pleasanton
Studio 6 Pleasanton
#4 of 9 in Pleasanton

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Jourdanton? Share your experiences!