“A rude owner named Rami Patel”
Review of Motel 6 Jewett

and 1 more site!
Motel 6 Jewett
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Jewett
Houston, Texas
“A rude owner named Rami Patel”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

This place could be better if they had a better manager.. The lady that is there has no heart she is very selfish and rude.. I also heard she doesn't pay overtime. She pays them in cash ,for the overtime hours,This is wrong... she needs to be reported....

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Couples
Business
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Overall the stay was ok.
Service on the other hand was awful, the lady got rude with me our last day.
Also they offer free breakfast from 7-9 and it's disgusting. The juice was spoild and the food was old and stale, all of it the bread, pop tarts, cereal, and the pigs in a blanket ALL stale. Breakfast was consistently bad (we had to stay a month), so even though they offer free food it's nasty.

If you leave your room before the cleaning lady comes by, then they go in your room to clean but move everything. I asked them not to clean the room, as I have an infant child and cleaned it myself but he had toys everywhere, they still banged on the door every morning and woke him up.

I also had to stay 4 hours after checkout due to car problems and had to pay the extra day, the lady told me she wasn't charging full price, but 60 is full price for a night, so she blatantly lied to me.

I've stayed other places that understand and either let you stay the few hours given I have a small child or just charge 20 but not here, they had such a bad attitude because I wasn't able to run down rite away to the desk, because my son was asleep and I couldn't wake him up to run down nor will I leave him I'm a room alone, he's been sick and needed the sleep.

I will never stay here again, nor will I have friends or family stay here. I'd rather pay the extra 20 a week in buffalo and drive the extra few miles.

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank Kpowell13
Jewett, Texas
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

My mother's central air needed freon. I was staying with her because my grandmother was I'll as well. About 10:30 that evening, after spending all day trying to get online forever I finally hit gold.
The room was clean. And the most important SO WE'RE THE SHEETS !! The carpet was new and it smelled all new. Slightly burned my eyes. Bed was satisfactory. Perfect place for truckers or simple one-nighters. Free continental breakfast which was OK. Few things to see here for attractions, such as Nucor Steel and Reliant Energy. Westmoreland Coal Company also checks in as a very interesting place to visit to see surface mining for coal.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Lana P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jewett
Executive Inn and Suites
Comfort Suites Jewett
Comfort Suites Jewett
#1 of 4 in Jewett
Super 8 Buffalo
Super 8 Buffalo
#2 of 6 in Buffalo

Been to Motel 6 Jewett? Share your experiences!