Motel 6 Houston - Jersey Village
Quality Suites(Jersey Village)
$79
Palace Inn Houston Northwest 290(Houston)(Great Value!)
$60
$115
Hotels.com
$171
$159
$100
HIExpress.com
$70
Courtyard Houston NW/290 Corridor(Houston)(Great Value!)
$99
$64
TripAdvisor
$73
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 17, 2011

I would not have known about Motel 6 Houston if my friend had not recommended. I was looking for a fair price and affordable accommodation for two days and that was how stayed in Jersey Village. I found it a true value motel if as I did not have expectations of luxuries rather the need was only for comforts which I believe was derived.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Warton D
Reviewed December 7, 2010

If you're willing to adjust few negatives here and there, may serve the purpose (of staying overnight someplace).

PROS
Well lit. Appears safer.
Cheap price.
Hardwood floors. LCD tv.
Heater works.
Shower was OK.

CONS
Sheets and Towels weren't spotless.
Faucet pressure was bad
Fewer towels.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank usa2chennai
Reviewed January 4, 2010

New rooms, lights work, tv works, no bugs seen even on the 1st floor in Houston!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2009

This place sucks big time. If you can, just pay a few more dollars and stay somewhere else. First off, upon check in when i went to my room, there were no towels at all. When I attempted to go to the guest counter to obtain more, there weren't any. So I thought that i would wait until morning to get some then, however there still were no towels. I was then told that the only person that had a key to the towel room hadn't arrived yet. When I asked for a manager, the girl behind the counter acted dumbfounded. She said that she was new and didn't haven't contact info or no how to help me. So you mean to tell me if she is there by herself and the place catches on fire, she doesn't know who to call. PLEASE! In order to get clean towels, which should have been in the room upon check in to begin with, I had to call the corporate office. Then low and behold, all of a sudden I look out the window and what do I see, but a sorry "A" manager waltz accross the parking lot to the towel closet to bring me my towels. So the sorry son of a gun was sitting in the back of the office the whole time. Also there were ants in my room all over the sink, so nothing was able to be left out over there. And the renovations that they brag about on line are not all that. the picture that they post on the site is just that, a picture. i don't know where its a picture of, but its sure NOT this place. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple