“Just a great B& B experience!”

Benefield House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 28 Jefferson B&B and Inns
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Just a great B& B experience!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Having driven through Jefferson on numerous occasions my wife and I decided to spend the night there on March 21st. Our expereince at the Benefield House was truly superior. The words "warm, hospitable,friendly, helpful, tasty, and beautiful " come to mind. We look forward to staying there again in the not too far distant future,

Room Tip: The Cardinal room is on the first floor and very spacious. Its also close to the complimentary "...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Haughton, Louisiana
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My girlfriend and I decided to finally go visit Jefferson Texas. We picked the Benefield House because of the great reviews. We were not disappointed. The house is beautiful, clean, and very well decorated. Donna is a wonderful host and the breakfasts she served were not only unique but delicious. You have plenty of privacy, but know in the event you might need something. She will be there. With a large selections of beverages stocked in the refrigerator, coffee, tea and assorted goodies. There are no worries if you wake up looking for a midnight snack. The bed was very comfortable and the house is very quiet. Location is great. You can walk a short distance to downtown or drive there in under a minute. We will be coming back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My husband and I have started coming to Jefferson annually for a get away weekend and LOVE the Benefield! The rooms are lovely, comfortable and clean. The location is easy enough to find, and out of the way enough to feel secluded. Donna makes the most WONDERFUL breakfasts, and we can't wait to come back next year!

• Stayed February 2013
Spring, Texas
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Three of my friends and I traveled from Spring, Texas to attend the Jefferson quilt show.
Finding Benefield House B&B was the best part of the trip. We arrived late but this was not a problem for Donna, who had made everything available for us. The rooms are beautiful and immaculate, as is the rest of the house. Hostess was charming and met all of our needs joyfully.
Breakfast was interesting and delicious. Will be returning!

Room Tip: All rooms are desirable with wonderful King sized beds and private bath.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Houston, Texas
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My wife and I haven't stayed much in B&Bs (can't remember the last time before this one), but if the Benefield House is representative of what to expect, we will certainly be doing this more. The home was beautiful, comfortable, and quaint, and Donna was an outstanding hostess and breakfast cook. We stayed in the Cardinal room downstairs and found it and the adjoining sitting room very comfortable. I even asked where I could buy for myself the plush yet ergonimic pillows!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Powderly, Texas
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I had to be in Jefferson on business, and I could not have found a lovelier place. At a friend's suggestion I chose the Benefield House and stayed in the Bluebird suite that is beautifully decorated. When I had difficulty accessing the internet, Frank and Donna went out of their way to meet my every need so that I was able to get my work done while enjoying a very relaxed environment. They are most gracious hosts. JS

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Athens, Texas, United States
Reviewed December 29, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Benefield House the first weekend in December. This was our fourth visit to Jefferson and also to the Benefield House. We have scheduled another visit the first weekend in May and again in December. This is the best B&B we've ever stayed at and we have stayed in them in Tennessee, Mississippi, Louisiana, as well as numerous places around Texas. You won't find a B&B any better, cleaner or friendlier. Frank and Donna are some of the best people I've ever met. Donna is a great cook as we can attest by the wonderful breakfast that she serves. If you plan on going to Jefferson or within the 25 to 50 mile range, you need to stay at the Benefield House. Mary and Bill

Room Tip: We usually stay in the Cardinal room downstairs when we travel by ourselves - when traveling with fr...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jefferson
The Excelsior House
Delta Street Inn
Delta Street Inn
#1 of 28 in Jefferson
White Oak Manor Bed and Breakfast

Been to Benefield House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!