“stroll down memory lane”

Jefferson General Store
Ranked #1 of 9 Shopping in Jefferson
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We can't go to Jefferson without my wife shopping here.

She buys what she wants but won't let me buy anything! What's up with that?!?

Probably too many old (looking) tin signs on the back porch now.

Still looking for the old 78 rpm records that used to be here.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

We got several gifts here and souvenirs. I have been every time we visit Jefferson and spend hours in this place. They also have a soda fountain which I plan to try next time!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Great place with many gifts for sale. The Five Amigos Salsa is the best. Also, they have a five cent cup of coffee. Be sure to get a shake there too.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We took a walk from our hotel to the general store and later came back with our car because after shopping we couldn't carry our goodies home! Lots to look at and many old fashioned goodies to reminesce about. Large store can take 1-2 hours of your time to see everything. Fun goodies and gag gifts for all!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I know it's just a general store.....but, it is so much fun. The atmosphere is fun and upbeat on the inside. There are plenty of samples out, you can try almost anything that they sell there. There is old candy to buy that you cant find just anywhere and they have a soda fountain inside where you can get hand dipped blue bell ice cream, shakes, malts and floats. And they also have hot dogs, chili dogs and a few other small lunch items. Also, you can get a 5 cent cup of coffee that, believe it or not, is a very good cup of coffee. We had the best time in here trying on all the hats, trying the samples of jelly's, and my mom and i each ordered a single dip cone which was wonderful on a warm day. I bought things for my husband, our kids, and even myself here. It was VERY fun.

1  Thank misty j