“Not worth it!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We waited over 10 minutes to be seated and over 45 minutes to get our food, when it finally arrived it was lukewarm and cold in the middle of the lasagna. We had to be somewhere by 8pm and even after explaining that to our waitress we were held hostage waiting for the check!!

2  Thank MistyLewis

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Lamache's used to be my all-time favorite. But after changing ownership and firing the chef, the food has gone downhill. I was so disappointed on my last trip. My husband ordered a steak and I ordered the shrimp diovola. The steak was not cooked as ordered and kind of cold. (???) My shrimp was swimming in more olive oil than I'veI won't be going back. Their worst mistake was firing their chef.

5  Thank Sharla K
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We ate here on 2/23/13 - This was a Saturday Night and the place was next to empty. Several guest were waiting to be seated and the host kept walking in and walking out without informing anyone of the wait time. We waited about 15 minutes to be seated while several of the customers waiting had left. Once we were finally seated, we noticed several tables complaining about wait time and got up to leave. We ordered our drinks with our meal to speed up the process and received our drinks & salad 10 minutes later. After waiting 45 minutes without receiving any type of notification about our food & watching several customers walk out, our food finally came. The food was very over priced and not all that great. (We had better food at Bulldogs Pizza for a lower price) / This was a very horrible experience and the fact that there is no communication with the customer from management after making my complaint known is very unprofessional. To think that my wife and I dressed up in our Sundays best for a night on the town.

5  Thank Victor V
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Really enjoyed this place - our second visit over Valentine's weekend. Previous visit was a few years ago. Brought friends this time and they enjoyed as well. Best to get reservations, especially in during Jefferson's many special event weekends throughout the year.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have been back to Lamaches two times since my first experience last summer. It has improved alot. Service is great and the food was very good. Spaghetti and meatballs is delicious. Will return . Glad I gave it another try!