“Awesome Lunch!!”

Durant, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Lunch!!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We stopped for lunch on our way to Florida from Oklahoma. We all ordered fried chicken. The food tastes home made and fresh. The service was friendly and we were back on the road in 40 minutes. Great place to stop.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank djoines

“Great fried chicken”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

We went here for lunch after shopping in the antique shops. They had great fried chicken. The cgbg fries were awesome too.

1 Thank chloefazeli
“Great Food!!!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten at Mildred's several times. The other day I had the Grilled Chicken Pita sandwich and it was absolutely FANTASTIC!!! My daughter had the chicken tenders and my mom had the fried fish. Everything was amazing.
The owners are nice & friendly too.

1 Thank Suzanne B
“Fried chicken #1”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

We parked in back and walked into a kind of shack. Clean, but shacky. It was a Friday at lunch time and there was only one guy there. He was in charge of seating, taking orders, bringing drinks, refilling drinks, preparing meals, cooking meals and bringing meals to the tables.

I say this just to let you know not to expect superb service. You'll be served, and your order will be right, but don't get upset since I've now forewarned you about the slow service ( it IS Jefferson).

If you can get past the service you'll certainly enjoy the food. My wife and I each had chicken and waffles and they were fantastic. I also tried the catfish which was just ok. Get the chicken and waffles.

If you go for lunch, go at 11:30a or 1:20pm so you will avoid the rush and even slower service

Shreveport, Louisiana
“Must visit”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food and friendly local staff. We stopped based on reviews and we're not disappointed. Fish tacos are a must and chicken with waffles were the best.

Visited May 2014