“great place to eat”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 1, 2011

my second trip here and was advised to try the fried pickles; never had that before so i tried that dish and was not disappointed. it has a interesting and fun atmosphere to it.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

This past weekend we decided to go have dinner and watch the talent competition. We were to late to make reservations for a table, they said there might be room in the back so we looked around and found a table in the far back corner which was perfect for us. The Talent contest was Karoke singing so we didn't really need to see we could just walk over and look at the singers anytime. I was pleasantly surprised that our food was served in good time even with the meal my husband ordered which is the stuffed hamburger that the waitress specifically says will take 20 minutes to cook. Our wait staff couldn't have been more attentive especially with the large number of people there for the show.
We really had a great time, I would recommend to anyone wanting a fun place to dine and have a few drinks.

Reviewed July 26, 2011

Live close by and always say we will give it one more chance.... Well this was the last one! How can you serve catfish the size of a finger and it be raw!? Worse than that we complain and they take it out of the way for us and bring the check as if everything was great. This place has always been good or horrible. 1 out of every 4 trips may be ok but when they miss they really miss!!!!!!! No more chances tired of paying good money for food that I cant even eat. Go here if you want a beer on Fri or Sat night because its fine for that but eat before you go. Try Bulldogs Pizza its good.

Reviewed July 13, 2011

This place is anything but gay friendly. A friend and I stopped in for a drink on a Sat. night and not only were we refused service, but we were told by patrons/staff that we were going to be hung. One of the female bartenders even presented a piece of rope from behind the bar. I guess I could better understand their behavior if we were transvestites, or were flamboyant, but that wasn’t the case. I guess the just came to the conclusion that we were gay based on us coming in together. It was a very disheartening/ embarrassing event and was only made worse by bystanders jumping in and calling out “FAGS!!” I guess it just goes to show how ignorant and inbred the people in this town are.

17  Thank Aaron35Jefferson
Reviewed May 30, 2011

Recommended as the place to eat by the locals, it's a great place with added atmosphere if you're not American because it's just right. Once your eyes adjust to the light you discover the place is huge, nonetheless the service was good at both the bar and at table. Food was basic, had pork loin, but well cooked and seriously tasty. Apparently on Sundays when the boys on bikes come through it's a madhouse?

Been to Auntie Skinner's Riverboat Club? Share your experiences!