“Great Barbecue”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Colleyville, Texas
“Great Barbecue”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We tried to eat here twice before we were able to get ourselves there before the food ran out. Two of us split a combo plate for lunch and had more than enough food. Ribs and brisket were both delicious. We especially liked the baked bean too.

Visited November 2012

Frisco, Texas
“Best Barbecue that we have EVER had!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We had ribs and brisket. My title says it all. It was the best barbecue that we have ever had. (I liked the ribs even more than I like my husband's ribs.)

Visited October 2012
Dallas, Texas, United States
“BBQ Beans, Greatest ever. If you don't believe me just ask me.”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

AWESOME!!!! The brisket, ribs and the beans were fantastic. I would drive 6 hours round trip just to get supper here.

• Visited October 2012
Allen
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Winner of the Brisket Contest!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

For 60 years I've gone to BBQ restaurants in Texas. I've wanted to try as many as I could to see which restaurant was the best--so far Riverport has completed my bucket list for BBQ. It was the best sliced brisket I've ever eaten. If you are in the Jefferson area and enjoy brisket, do yourself a favor and have a meal there....and you might do as I did-- took home extra! Awesome flavor!

• Visited September 2012
Jefferson
“Best Ribs”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I had the first chance to try RP after the fire. The building looked so new inside, I felt like I wasn't in Jefferson anymore. Guess I miss the old place. But as soon as I tasted those ribs, I forgot all about it. They were absolutely the best anywhere around!!! Glad RP is back up and running!!

• Visited September 2012

Been to Riverport Barbeque? Share your experiences!