“Good food”

Hamburger Store
Ranked #9 of 31 Restaurants in Jefferson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Description: Under new owners! It has been completely remodeled and reopened. Come in and see for yourself and give us a try!
Arlington, Texas
“Good food”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I had a chef salad, but my wife had a burger that she enjoyed. Their location is on the west end of the historic Austin Street in Jefferson TX.

Visited June 2014

Longview, Texas
“Love this place!”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

If you want a good simple hamburger this is the place. Have not gotten anything but great food. My daughter loves it. Newly redecorated and so cool.

Visited May 2014
Fort Worth TX
“Rude Waitress and Bad Service”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We went into the Hamburger Store and I picked up the To Go Menu at the front register. The place was not busy despite both the Big Cypress Corvette Show and Bike Rally going on, but it wasn't quite noon. Three waitresses stood talking and I asked them if I could please place a To Go Order. Again, I want to point out that they had a menu clearly marked "To Go Menu" that I was holding. The waitress rudely told me that they could not do an order to go. I pointed out the menu and explained that my husband and dog were outside and unless I could bring my dog inside, we needed our order to go. She said, "Well, we are not taking To Go Orders today." I left and found a very nice little bakery shop just a block down the street who made us the nicest Lunch to Go and even gave me a cup of ice for my dog. We told the other car show participants to not go to the Hamburger Store and go to the Bakery instead. They lost a large order from us and others that day. I won't go there on my return visits to Jefferson either.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank bonnieblan
Burleson, Texas
“great service, great food”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

The service was good. The food was great and was decently priced. Worth checking out when going out to Jefferson!

Visited May 2014
Burleson, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you are in hurry.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Takes way to long for food. Had to leave as they never brought our food. Bought tea & salad then never came back even tho or waitress passed our table lots.

• Visited May 2013