“Poor business skills”

Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
metairie
“Poor business skills”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I had to cancel a party and gave over two months notice. I put $200 down. When I called I was told they would not refund me. Bc it was months ahead I wasnt sure when I would rebook so didnt want all the money waiting there jic. She refused and stated her policy was emailed to me after purchase (makes no sense after the fact) and its posted at the place. After telling her I did it by phone and had a brochure and that there is no policy stating there is no money backshe told me I should have asked. Worst attitude by a business owner ever!! Then told me she wont refund me bc its booked till july and she lost that spot (party isnt till june). Funny cause I just made the apt two days ago and last two weeks of may and all of june was open. Cant stand a liar! Parties may be fun but I will never book at a shady place that has no clue how to run a business and work with customers.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank juanmom04

Kenner, Louisiana
“Amazing. Just Amazing.”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Had my party there and it was the best time of my life. The staff was always alert and there when needed also.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank TJM15145
Kenner, Louisiana
“Great Experience”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My boys are obsessed with this place. I had one of my kid's birthday parties here and they keep begging me to come back. The employees could not be nicer to the kids, they played with them throughout the whole entire party and made sure each and every one of them was having a good time. Would xtremely recommend!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Samantha W
Metairie, Louisiana
“Out of this world”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I had my girls (twins) birthday party at Party Planet and couldn't be more happy. The Staff is incredible and very helpful. The parents barely have to do anything but socialize. Everything there is first class, even some of the parents tried out some of the experience. All the children at the party had so much fun no one wanted to leave. You got to try to believe it. It's an awesome time! Out of this world, they won't be bored at Party Planet. It is Exteme! We will be back over and over again.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank MetairieAngel
New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Relaxing for me.”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

I have been to Party Planet a few times with the kids. The last time I was there for a party my wife sent me while I was trying to watch a football game. Walked in with the kids they ran off to their party and I found the big comfy couch with the football game on the big screen. While watching the game I was able to easily see the kids playing on the attractions. The ropes coarse and bungee thing are so cool for the kids. Might need to come with some of my friends! The employees made all of the birthday kids feel important. Very cool place.

Visited November 2013