“Simply THE BEST”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I ate here a couple of weeks ago with my parents and it was lovely! The atmosphere is so relaxing: quiet conversation, low lighting, friendly service, live piano music, it was just so NICE! The food was absolutely divine! I had the Angels on Horseback, which I highly recommend, especially if you like shrimp. If you think you might have room for dessert, the bread pudding is indescribable! There are no words for how awesome it was! The three of us couldn't finish it........ All in all, a very enjoyable evening. Thank you!

2  Thank Sharla K

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

The best restaurant in town IMO. A lovely atmosphere.. the food was wonderful, great piano playing & singing, and the owner is super nice. She came and greeted us at the door and took us to our reserved table. What a lovely evening!

2  Thank Suelena
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Dined at this rtestaurant this past Friday evening. Had a reservation and was glad we did as it was almost completely packed. My husband had one of the steaks and said it was very good. I tried the special for the evening which was a white fish filet along with salmon topped with a crab meat dressing and sauce. It was FABULOUS. Certainly as good as anything I have had at any place in New Orleans. Staff were friendly and attentive. During our meal, the pianist at the grand piano in the front played beautiful music and sang. He was wonderful and did not even take a break the entire time we were there. I highly recommend this place if you are visiting Jefferson. It is romantic, delicious and located in an old building on one of the main streets downtown. Try the bread pudding for dessert!!! it will not disappoint

2  Thank TracieB_1_11
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This restaurant was a breath of fresh air to the Jefferson dining experience. Great food and atmosphere. Service was excellent. /we have eaten here several times and the owner always makes a point of stopping by your table. A pleasant surprise for visitors and a treasured secret of locals

Reviewed May 18, 2014

My husband and I were in Jefferson celebrating our anniversary. We are from Austin and are accustomed to outstanding restaurants, so we were a tad leery of finding a quality dining experience in a tiny East Texas town. We asked our bed and breakfast owners where we should go and they suggested Memories and More, so we decided to take a chance. We were promptly greeted at the door by both a lovely hostess and great piano playing. We were seated at a table that had lovely linens where our drink order was quickly taken and filled. We both had the tenderloin and it was beautifully prepared to our exact specifications and came in a very reasonable time period. The plate was very nicely presented with an artistic flair. The accompanying vegetable was excellent. The bread pudding and coffee for dessert were outstanding! We were thrilled with a perfectly marvelous dinner and very attentive service, and the piano was way beyond what one might expect. We highly recommend this establishment to anyone looking for an upscale Jefferson evening.

1  Thank GroovyDoovey