“Delicious and relaxing atmosphere”

Memories & More Restaurant and Piano Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
HENDERSON
“Delicious and relaxing atmosphere”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Honey pecan crusted salmon was great. Piano music on Sat night is worth the trip. The manager/owner? was great and made us feel right at home. She treated us with dessert for a birthday celebration.

• Visited September 2013

Arlington, Texas
“Unexpectedly good”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The atmosphere is very relaxing. The tables are elegant. The pecan crusted chicken was some of the best I've eaten. The service was wonderful.

Visited September 2013
DFW, Texas
“Good”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We had a nice time here, but I didn't think the food lived up to the atmosphere. It was not bad; my wife loved her blackened tilapia, the dirty rice was very tasty, and the roll felt and tasted fresh baked. On the other side; my strip steak seemed to be the typical 3/4" cut that one might order from Sysco along with the other groceries for the week. It was cooked perfectly to my liking (med rare), but it wasn't any different than I can do at home on my Weber. The accompanying fried oysters were a disappointment. I wondered if they were frozen. To be fair however, we just came off a trip to Annapolis, MD where the oysters practically come out of the faucets, so it's hard to compare.

The service was good, our waitress was very attentive, and we had a nice evening.

• Visited September 2013
Grand Prairie, Texas
“Elegant”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Excellent food! The music was relaxing and very enjoyable. The service was excellent, too. You don't have to be dressed up but business casual, at least, would be more appropriate than jeans and t-shirts.

Visited August 2013
Douglassville Texas U S A
“The very best restaurant within 50 miles!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

The Memories & More Restaurant & Piano Bar is one of the finest dining experiences I've ever had. The food is fabulous, the service is superb, the atmosphere esquisite, but to top it all the price is very reasonable. Dress is dressy casual, no ties required. Check it out.

• Visited July 2013