“Delicious, romantic evening”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Delicious, romantic evening”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We had Valentine's Day dinner at Memories & More (we had reserved a table), and it was a wonderful experience. The atmosphere was perfect - low lights and piano music. The food was exceptional - I had the "angels on horseback" (grilled shrimp wrapped in bacon with a jalapeno spear), and my wife had the grilled chicken breast. Not only was our waitress attentive, but the owner came by our table to see how our experience was going. We'll definitely return to this place!

1 Thank whois23

Winnsboro, Texas
“Food, Romance and Music!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

If you are looking for a romantic dinner with atmosphere, light music and romance....look no more! Memories & More is THE place to go for GREAT food and Romance, I cannot state this enough. I have been visiting Jefferson for over 20 years. I have always found this to be a very quaint little town. The B & Bs have always been wonderful and romantic, but the restaurants were lacking. Until now, that is. The service is beyond reproach and the food is beyond words. The owner floats from table to table to assure everyone is happy and enjoying their visit, but not so that it is bothersome. The music is light and very complimentary to the ambiance of the romantic atmosphere. All I can say is, if you are visiting Jefferson; make sure you stop in for a wonderful meal. Yuuuuummmmmmmm! Please make a reservation; otherwise you may miss this wonderful little treasure of a restaurant!

1 Thank ruthee330
Carrollton, Texas, United States
“Great food/ Great atmosphere”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband and I recently ate at the Memories and More restaurant. The piano player was very talented and we enjoyed listening to all of his songs. The food was very delicious and reasonably priced. The raw oysters are amazing! The only negative comment I could make is that it took over 20 minutes for us to be waited on. In the restaurants defense we didn't make reservations, but it did seem like an awfully long time to wait after being seated. We will definitely be coming back WITH reservations next time!

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Shawntee N
Redwater, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Different”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We were greeted warmly and shown to our table (we had reservations). The drinks came out pretty quickly, but it seemed to take a really long time to get our food - especially since the restaurant was not busy at all while we were there. When we finally did get our entrees, they were really good. Hubby had a ribeye and I got the blackened talapia. Enjoyed the atmosphere and live piano player/singer. Quite romantic.

TX
“"Excellent dining experience"”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Visited for quiet, relaxing lunch and they delivered that and more. Enjoyed lunch special of pork tenderloin wrapped in bacon with green bean and roasted potatoes; treated myself to strawberry shortcake--everything delicious. The owner and staff so pleasant and attentive. Prices are reasonable. Would recommend this special place to everyone.

1 Thank Paula F