“Charming & Peaceful Retreat”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jefferson
Azalea Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 28 Jefferson B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 16, 2014

My wife and I are Texans by birth, but now reside in Arkansas. Passed thru Jefferson many times and always wanted to experience its charm and history. The Azalea Inn is a good place to start. Like others we choose the room with the Texas Ranger's theme based on personal family member history. You can't get any more Texan than history of the Texas Rangers. The owners and operators of the Inn were more than attentive to our stay and needs. The breakfast served in your room was 5 star in our opinion. Hope to return in the future.

Room Tip: The Texas Ranger Room is quiet and peaceful. No road noise.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 15, 2014

I was driving thru to Arkansas and didn't want to stay at a generic motel, The Azalea Inn was wonderful! From the personal recommendations of places to eat (and they keep menus in a notebook in the hall) to the extremely comfy bed and gorgeous room and the incredible breakfast the next morning, it was a delight! Definitely the place to stay next time I make that long drive!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

This was our first time to stay at a bed & breakfast and our stay at the Azalea Inn was a wonderful experience! I loved the charming decor of the house and the breakfast was AMAZING! I'm not much of a morning person and I'm usually not in the mood to make "small talk" with folks first thing in the morning so I really liked the fact that they serve your breakfast in the privacy of your room where you can eat in the comfort of your PJ's. If you are planning a trip to Jefferson I would definitely recommend The Azalea Inn. And while you're in Jefferson I also recommend taking a drive out to Caddo Lake and having dinner at Riverbend Restaurant. The catfish & food is EXCELLENT!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed February 15, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Azalea Inn over Thanksgiving weekend. It was our first trip to Jefferson and we had an excellent time..Valerie was so attentive and took extremely good care of us. We loved our room that was dedicated to her husband's relative that served with the Texas Rangers. The room was clean and comfortable. We also appreciated the close location and often choose to walk into town rather than drive so we could take in the other homes in the area. And, I can't forget to mention the breakfasts. Valerie warns you to keep your diet at home and she is true to her word. The food was incredible. We will definitely stay at the Azalea Inn on our next visit to Jefferson.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 19, 2014

My wife and I took a trip here for the first time. It was the first time away from our 10 month old baby. Our experience there was amazing. Valerie was very welcoming. We stayed in the Perry room and I would highly recommend this room to everyone. Breakfast was delicious! I will definitely recommend this place to my family and friends. We will be back there for sure!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2014

This was our first trip to Jefferson and while the city has a lot of attractions, the Azalea Inn was our favorite part. Not only is the Inn very charming and beautiful, but Valerie goes above and beyond with hospitality. Fudge awaits you in a room full of beautiful antique furniture and Valerie brings you an unforgettable gourmet breakfast every morning. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We took our most recent trip to Jefferson to experience the Candlelight Tour of Homes as well as the Wonderland of Lights in Marshall. This was a last minute trip so we were limited to who had last minute cancellations and luckily the Azalea Inn had a room available. The Peanut Butter fudge at check-in was a perfect treat and Val listened to all of my absurd requests for breakfast. Sure enough the next morning, the meal was perfect for picky ole me.

I saw in a previous review that the inn was closer to the railroad tracks than the other B&B's I had stayed at previously so I was going to bring my earplugs -- BUT I FORGOT THEM AT HOME. Val thought of that too -- she had a bag of earplugs in the room for those who don't enjoy the train horns at night.

Normally, I would of probably have never considered the Azalea Inn if I had booked in advance as I prefer to be in walking distance of the downtown area but I'm glad our last minute planning led us to try something new -- it was indeed another great trip to Jefferson.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple