“How I bribe my wife to go to Jefferson......”

Austin Street Bistro
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Jefferson
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Longview, Texas
“How I bribe my wife to go to Jefferson......”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I promise to take her to dinner here. Well, not every time. I enjoy it too but would like it better if they had a beer & wine license (did I pay a "corkage fee" for my beer glass?)

Good bistro food at a good bistro food price. The soup was hot too (don't take that for granted).

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank tomthbomb

Arlington, Texas, United States
“Our Favorite”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Once again, this place amazed us with the food and atmosphere. I love the bread and everything that we have tried on the menu. The flavored tea is awesome as well. Prices are a little higher than some places to have lunch but WELL WORTH IT!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Lynda B
Dallas, Texas
“Do Not Miss This Place”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

The food is out of this world and the service is outstanding. If you go to Jefferson, you simply must go here for lunch, dinner or even just for dessert. It's the best.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank 4516martha
“Great food every time!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Our favorite place to eat in Jefferson. You can't go wrong eating at the Bistro. Great meatloaf, Shepard's pie, bread and dessert! Very nice atmosphere too.

1 Thank Joanofarc1920
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Incredible entrees and desserts”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We really enjoyed the atmosphere and everything that they serve is fresh, made from scratch and delicious. I would recommend this place to anyone and we would eat here every time that we visit Jefferson.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank James C

Been to Austin Street Bistro? Share your experiences!