“Delta Street Inn is the place to stay in Jefferson”
Review of Delta Street Inn

Delta Street Inn
Ranked #1 of 28 Jefferson B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 30, 2010

The Delta Street Inn is a wonderful place to stay. This house is cozy and intimate yet offered the conveniences and privacy of a nice hotel. The bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean. In the upstairs landing (just outside of the rooms) is a breakfront which houses coffee, napkins, creamer, sugar, etc. This was a huge plus to my stay as I love to have my coffee first thing in the morning. This was my first trip to Jefferson and I was a little uneasy about staying in a bed and breakfast b/c of a previous bad experience with a different bed and breakfast. I have to say that the Delta Street Inn has made me change my mind. The friend that I went with has stayed at about 5 other inns in Jefferson and said that this one is by far the best. Bob and Pam are very attentive to your needs and are great hosts! I can't wait to return with my husband!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Delta Street Inn

Reviewed November 18, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Delta Street Inn, and we have to say it is the best B & B we have ever stayed at. The owners, Bob & Pam, were wonderful hosts and made our visit so comfortable. They truly thought of everything to make guests feel welcome and relaxed. We will definitely stay in their beautiful home again...as well as tell all of our friends and family to do so too.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2010

We booked the entire house for our extended family who had come to Jefferson for a family wedding. We were able to have five young children there since we had rented the house for the weekend. Pam and Bob were very accomodating to the needs of the children as well as the adults. Breakfasts were awesome! The game room was a great gathering place for the family where we could spread out and enjoy time together. Definitely would stay there again if in Jefferson. The only downside to Jefferson are the trains which seem to come through every 30 minutes, but if you're a heavy sleeper, you'll probably never hear them!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2010

Beautiful house, extremely well kept. Room was very tastefully decorated, we stayed in room 5 which was definately the best room! Very clean room, bed was huge with lots of lovely cushions and pillows on the top. Also provided robes and fresh morning coffee right outside the door so you could have coffee in your robes on the balcony.

Pam and Bob were very hospitable and good to chat to. Pam's breakfast's were delicious, I have a special diet and Pam catered to my needs. As a vegetarian who aslo can't eat certain foods Pam cooked a lovely goat cheese omelette and the best blueberry pancakes I've ever tasted! (I don't usually like blueberries but these were fresh ones and they were fab!). Pam also makes some delicious cookies which are left out for guests to enjoy in the dining room.

The only downside which is no fault of the owners is that the town of Jefferson has 2 train lines either side of it. The din (large american horn, not like our english trains) from the trains every 30 minutes or so throughout the night meant that we got very little sleep on our 2 night stay. I would've recommended everyone to stay here in the lovely little town (very good antique shops and little cafe's) but only if you can stand the din of these exceptionally loud trains! Apart from that this probably is the best place to stay in Jefferson.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2010

We had a three night stay and really enjoyed ourselves. The house is great, very quiet, has two rooms where you can relax, a common fridge, fresh cookies and a fantastic front porch where you can just 'let it be'. We had the only downstairs room, very comfortable, the bed was great, the linens first quality. Do NOT oversleep - the breakfasts are fantastic! Pam and Bob are wonderful innkeepers, we had a great time on the Caddo Lake tour Pam booked for us. Will definitely return here.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2010

Bob and Pam have a wonderful house to share. The room was large and well-appointed. We were lucky to get one with a private balcony. The bath was new and modern.The breakfasts were delicious, made better by the company of the hosts and other guests. We recommend Delta Street Inn to anyone spending time in Jefferson. We will definitely return!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2010

We had a great time. The inn was very nice and the food was excellent.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple