$105
Official Site
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

Budget Inn(Jefferson)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbob and pamgreat hostsprivate balconyother guestsprairie stylebed and breakfastbreakfast was deliciousget awayb bsmy wife and ifront porcha great stayin towngreat roomrooms are spaciouscookieslight sleeper
Reviewed June 1, 2011

From the minute we pulled into the drive to the second we left, Pam and Bob were extremely welcoming and we felt so at home. Helpful with every question, set up a massage for my Wife and I. We will definatly be back to visit.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed May 28, 2011

We stayed at the Delta Street Inn this May, and found it to live up to all the good reviews it has gotten. Our hosts were pleasant, helpful, and convivial. Our room was splendid as was the entire property. Breakfast was excellent. The one caveat we have has nothing to do with the inn itself. If you stay in Jefferson on a Monday, be prepared for many of the restaurants in town to be closed. We wound up at a local hamburger place (which was very good) for dinner. It was about the only thing open.

Room Tip: Two of the rooms on the 2nd floor have balconies.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2011

Bob and Pam made are stay very enjoyable. The breakfast are delicious and the room very comfortable. My husband and I will definitely visit again!

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed May 11, 2011

My sister and I enjoyed our two night stay at Delta Street Inn. This made my sixth time to stay here and it is like visiting family. Pam & Bob make you feel so welcome and you always can tell they love what they do. The breakfast was awesome and I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank preslee4
Reviewed May 2, 2011

My parents came to Texas and we planned a weekend getaway with them. My husband and I and my parents simply loved the Delta Street Inn and the inn-keepers. The house is beautiful, welcoming and not over the top in antiques :) The inn-keepers are so warm and friendly. You would be missing out by not staying with them.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family