“Excellent Food and Service”

Bella Sera Italian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Hit town with a motorcycle group of 35 and they took care of us in a snap! We pre-ordered some appetizers and they were ready when we sat down. Calamari was my favorite. My shrimp and clams fettuccini was pretty tasty. They are currently not serving alcohol but allow you to bring your own beer/wine. Walking distance from the Best Western if you're overnighting.

2  Thank Yeeha S
There are newer reviews for Bella Sera Italian Restaurant

Reviewed November 7, 2013

This place is very nice inside and very clean. (the nicest place in Jasper ). The food was yummy ,the salad was fresh ad the service was very pleasant and for what I order ( shrimp & seafood) it wasn't expensive at all. It was worth it . The owners were very nice. It is very different from the previous Italian places. I've been several times now since is all new and I love it , and I hope they make it...

2  Thank Gggggg L