“Very good service and clean room.”
Review of Super 8 Jasper TX

Super 8 Jasper TX
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Jasper
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a last minute trip to the lake on Memorial Day weekend. I was very pleased with the service. We checked in late but when I got there they had all my paper work done and all I did was sign and get keys. Very friendly front desk, rooms were clean, a/c was cold, outlets to plug boat in outside, swimming pool, and free continental breakfast. The 4 I gave was because the TV, hair drier and iron were out dated. This place was much better than the two hotels in Rayburn country and cheaper.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank coolwater22
S8Jasper, Manager at Super 8 Jasper TX, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this positve review. Its always great to hear when our guest find our hotel and staff excellent. It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to see you soon.

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Jasper TX

Reviewed May 10, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
3  Thank Keila H
S8Jasper, General Manager at Super 8 Jasper TX, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

It's an excellent location not far from Lake Rayburn. Staff was consistently friendly and helpful. They always had a smile and warm waffle breakfast! I can see no reason why I wouldn't return. I will recommend this to my family when we visit the lake again. Quiet and close to restaurants in the town.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank BuddyPeter

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation. We were pleased that you found our staff and breakfast to your liking. We strive to offer great value to our guests. Thank you again. We look forward to see you soon.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Don't let one bad reviewer on this board deter you!!! As a single female on a road trip, breaking down in Jasper for 5 days could have been a bad trip. Fortunately, the staff not only made sure I had a nice room but made me feel like family during my stay. My dog and I were given a downstairs room next to the grassy area so she could play. It was important to me that not only did they treat me well, but thought of Jessie too. The manager Rick and all the staff are good people trying to make you feel welcome to their hotel and community. Tony, with the maintanance staff, went above & beyond his duties after work trying to repair my car so I could get home, without paying a Dealership Repair. BIlly on the evening shift offered his truck so I wouldn't walk a block at night when I needed meds for my dog. Michelle was kind enough to suggest an antique store to relieve my boredome just a block away. While these may seem like small things to you...it meant people cared that I was stranded. Rick and his wife are truly hospitable and there is not enough space on here for me to gush on. It was such a rewarding trip, even though I broke down, I will return to spend more time at the beautiful Rayburn Lake. Thank you for all you did for me during my stay!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Okreiner

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. I am glad to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is our goal to provide outstanding customer service. We are pleased that you recognise the hard work and training we put in to serving our guests. Our staff read your review and were very happy. We also glad you made it back safely. Once again thank you so much for your review and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I will NEVER EVER stay here EVER AGAIN!!! NEVER!!!! Better Hotels in the area and this is a MOTEL. Enough SAID!!! Management is horrible, beds are out dated and old and the rooms has a smell. This Motel needs remodeling. For a few extra bucks you can go to other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank deewhite000
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

The service at this very clean travel motel is superb. The owner is very hands-on and we could see the pride of ownership everywhere, which is sorely lacking in many economy class motels these days. Rick is exceptionally warm and friendly. He's also pretty informative and eager to help travelers with info, extra towels, etc. The continental breakfast is a great service in a town like this...if it's edible. And here it is pretty good.

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank TexasFlyGuy
S8Jasper, General Manager at Super 8 Jasper TX, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful comments.We always try to give our guests great service so that they feel they at home. I'm glad the know the information we gave was helpful and that you you had a great stay here. Please come back and see us again when you come back fishing. Once again thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We spent one night at the Super 8 in Jasper when we were in town for a funeral. The manager was very friendly and caring, as when he was told we were there for a funeral, he wished us his deepest condolences. At breakfast the next morning, he greeted us and chatted for a bit and we learned a lot more about each other, recognizing things we had in common. I would recommend this motel for a nice clean moderately priced place to stay when in this area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank JerryTexas
S8Jasper, General Manager at Super 8 Jasper TX, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We always try to make all our guests stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. I am so pleased to hear that we were able to help you during your stay. Our prayers are with you. We hope to see soon again.