“good mexican food”

Casa Ole
Ranked #15 of 35 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed June 22, 2012

good quick service, plesant surrounding friendly staff. food hot and tasty.

There are newer reviews for Casa Ole

Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband and I are always looking for a good place to eat, now we were just passing through, it was about 2 on a Sunday afternoon, We were seated by a hostess that was just walking in. We have a 1 year old son that was hungery so I immediately started feeding him from his jar of baby food. I got 3/4 of the way through his jar (about 10 minutes) when I had to ask another hostess when we were going to get waited on. She said it was shift change and she would find out who our waitress was supposed to be. Well, another 10 minutes later that hostess stops by again and still we had not been waited on. Shortly there after our waitress shows up. Takes both our drink and meal orders. My meal came out a full 5 to 10 minutes before my husbands. This place needs to look at getting some staff that want to work.. My husband and I usually tip our waitstaff very well for good service. Well.. this waitress did not get much of a tip from us.

Will NEVER go back there again.

The food was OK. We have had better

Reviewed May 29, 2012

The personnel in the restaurant were excellent. Great food!

Reviewed December 15, 2011

The food is good, the staff are friendly and very helpful Close to the Hotel.

Reviewed November 30, 2011

Very nice atmosphere. Friendly wait staff. Food is good. A little pricey for Jasper, TX!

Been to Casa Ole? Share your experiences!