“Good food”

Mexicano Grille
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Jarrell
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 7, 2012

The Food has gotten a lot better since it first opened. I love eating here however, my husband isn't a big fan of mexican food and the service is usually not that great. Actually the service is usually reall crappy. But I do enjoy getting the food to go. Which they never respond at the drive through so you have to call them when you pull up to let them know your at the drive through window. Taco salad is is my favorite.

1  Thank jenthorntonb
There are newer reviews for Mexicano Grille

Reviewed April 30, 2012

It was a great dinner stop. The restaurant was fairly crowded, but I was seated quickly. The chips and salsa were fresh and flavorful. I order a grilled chicken dish which was very good, but the chicken was on the thin and small side. I would like to visit again to try some of the other dishes.

1  Thank brentp999