“cheapest towels in the world”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jacksonville
Galveston, Texas
“cheapest towels in the world”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

My mother bought two adjoining rooms and tipped the mades very well.. I loved the breakfast and everything about the rooms. (besides the cheap bad shampoo that stripped my hair of all nourishment and the towels that left my skin dry) My ONLY complaint is the fact that three hours after we left my mother receives a phone call asking about their cheap towels an if we stole 5 of them. WALMART is up the street...the quality of the towels at walmart and this hotel are the exact same. first of all WHY would anyone steal seven towels!? We are not at a 5 star hotel in California..this is BEST WESTERN... no one would take towels from you guys. The last person you should call and question is the customer that over tipped you and paid as much as my mother did for 2 adjoining rooms. No AAA was used..we are not cheap people. Jacksonville tx doesn't offer much hotel wise so we figured they were all the same quality wise. I will make sure that was the LAST time we stay at the best western though.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Hillsboro Texas
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I stayed here when visiting my mom. Now I will always stay here. My room was so clean and comfortable. So happy to find a motel with smoking rooms! I'm tired of feeling like a freak for smoking. I LOVE THIS MOTEL! Thank you Best Western.

• Stayed January 2014
N.W. Arkansas, United States
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I'm very grateful that there are still some motels with smoking rooms available. I feel like we are discriminated against when there are motels that don't offer us this luxury I'm tired of businesses that just cater to the non-smoker. And the mini fridge in my room actually kept cold items cold and frozen items frozen I've stayed at this motel for the last 5 yrs or so every summer and winter when I'm in town to visit relatives and I'm usually very satisfied with their service..

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Austin, Texas
Reviewed November 15, 2013

My family and I recently travel from Austin, Tx to Atlanta on Hwy 79. when I reached Jacksonville, Tx we experience car trouble. Being Sunday evening everything including cab service closed. We were what you call stranded in this small town. Our roadside assistance contacted this fine hotel and the manager on his day off came to our rescue. He drove his personal vehicle out and picked us up. The Hotel and rooms are very modern and comfortable. The staff are the best, very friendly and professional. The very next day one of the staff offered to take me back to the automotive shop which had my car. This whole experience restore my faith that there are still good people in this world. I recommend this Hotel to anyone traveling through Jacksonville, Tx. Truly the Best Experience Ever

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I feel like I robbed this hotel for how affordable it is. I scored a King Jacuzzi suite for under $80 and a friendly, not to mention really early check in, and a complimentary gift bag. The only thing that wasn't perfect was that some of the minor things are a little worn out, like a tiny hole in a sheet, dime size stain on a curtain, or a worn arm rest on the desk chair, but all easily overlooked, and probably only there because this hotel isn't in a very busy town, and not to mention that the prices are really low, so they probably can't afford to change out there stuff as often as hotels in bigger towns... But they do better with what they have than any hotel I've seen. I definitely recommend this hotel. It's a great hotel and very affordable.

• Stayed September 2013
Louisiana
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Very family friendly. Rooms are big and beds are comfortable. Flat screen T.V. Staff are quiet and efficient. The pool is good. The breakfast room is clean and the (free) selection is very good. Lots of muffins, cereal, eggs, biscuits, sausage, coffee and variety of fruit juice. You can even make your own fresh waffles! Rooms have coffee makers and coffee, lots of towels and nice bathrooms. Overall, it was a great experience for our party of twelve.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Forney
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stay at this hotel when we are in town for business. It is clean and the staff are friendly. The breakfast is good with a variety of choices. But, they do not give you reward points if you get a good rate. We have missed out on a lot of points. We have stayed at other chains with good rates and still received points.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville
#4 of 5 in Jacksonville
Shady Pines RV Park
Shady Pines RV Park
#2 of 2 in Jacksonville

Been to Best Western Executive Inn? Share your experiences!