“A very large and clean room with smoking rooms. Yay!”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I stayed here when visiting my mom. Now I will always stay here. My room was so clean and comfortable. So happy to find a motel with smoking rooms! I'm tired of feeling like a freak for smoking. I LOVE THIS MOTEL! Thank you Best Western.

• Stayed: January 2014

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I'm very grateful that there are still some motels with smoking rooms available. I feel like we are discriminated against when there are motels that don't offer us this luxury I'm tired of businesses that just cater to the non-smoker. And the mini fridge in my room actually kept cold items cold and frozen items frozen I've stayed at this motel for the last 5 yrs or so every summer and winter when I'm in town to visit relatives and I'm usually very satisfied with their service..

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 15, 2013

My family and I recently travel from Austin, Tx to Atlanta on Hwy 79. when I reached Jacksonville, Tx we experience car trouble. Being Sunday evening everything including cab service closed. We were what you call stranded in this small town. Our roadside assistance contacted this fine hotel and the manager on his day off came to our rescue. He drove his personal vehicle out and picked us up. The Hotel and rooms are very modern and comfortable. The staff are the best, very friendly and professional. The very next day one of the staff offered to take me back to the automotive shop which had my car. This whole experience restore my faith that there are still good people in this world. I recommend this Hotel to anyone traveling through Jacksonville, Tx. Truly the Best Experience Ever

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I feel like I robbed this hotel for how affordable it is. I scored a King Jacuzzi suite for under $80 and a friendly, not to mention really early check in, and a complimentary gift bag. The only thing that wasn't perfect was that some of the minor things are a little worn out, like a tiny hole in a sheet, dime size stain on a curtain, or a worn arm rest on the desk chair, but all easily overlooked, and probably only there because this hotel isn't in a very busy town, and not to mention that the prices are really low, so they probably can't afford to change out there stuff as often as hotels in bigger towns... But they do better with what they have than any hotel I've seen. I definitely recommend this hotel. It's a great hotel and very affordable.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Very family friendly. Rooms are big and beds are comfortable. Flat screen T.V. Staff are quiet and efficient. The pool is good. The breakfast room is clean and the (free) selection is very good. Lots of muffins, cereal, eggs, biscuits, sausage, coffee and variety of fruit juice. You can even make your own fresh waffles! Rooms have coffee makers and coffee, lots of towels and nice bathrooms. Overall, it was a great experience for our party of twelve.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stay at this hotel when we are in town for business. It is clean and the staff are friendly. The breakfast is good with a variety of choices. But, they do not give you reward points if you get a good rate. We have missed out on a lot of points. We have stayed at other chains with good rates and still received points.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Nice comfortable place but the best part was the cheerful greeting at the desk. A nice young man efficiently checked us in and then offered to help if we needed anything. His attitude set the tone for our visit. The next morning was equally nice at breakfast. This is the way to travel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville
#4 of 5 in Jacksonville
Shady Pines RV Park
Shady Pines RV Park
#2 of 2 in Jacksonville

Been to Best Western Executive Inn? Share your experiences!