I feel like I robbed this hotel for how affordable it is. I scored a King Jacuzzi suite for under $80 and a friendly, not to mention really early check in, and a complimentary gift bag. The only thing that wasn't perfect was that some of the minor things are a little worn out, like a tiny hole in a sheet, dime size stain on a curtain, or a worn arm rest on the desk chair, but all easily overlooked, and probably only there because this hotel isn't in a very busy town, and not to mention that the prices are really low, so they probably can't afford to change out there stuff as often as hotels in bigger towns... But they do better with what they have than any hotel I've seen. I definitely recommend this hotel. It's a great hotel and very affordable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There’s nothing like spending a peaceful day at Lake Jacksonville relaxing, swimming or taking part in water recreation, and it’s all just a short drive from the BEST WESTERN Executive Inn. Some guests come for the Tomato Bowl, others for Adrenaline Rush Zipline, and a few are in town to tour Jacksonville College. No matter what brings you to the region, our Jacksonville hotel provides guests with a great location, value and service. The Texas State Railroad Park is a must for nature lovers, and the Mud Creek Off-Road Park is a fantastic way to get an adrenaline fix. From relaxation to adventure, there’s always something to do. We offer easy access to Interstate 69 at our Jacksonville hotel, adjoining rooms are available for larger groups or families, and we’re known for our free hot breakfast. A daily buffet features hot waffles and 100% Arabica coffee, a selection of pastries and cereals, yogurt, fresh fruits and of course chilled juices to get your morning started right. The River Run ATV Park is a popular destination for many of our Jacksonville hotel guests. From the Tops in Texas Rodeo to the Cherokee Trace Drive-Thru Safari, adventure is calling and there are many family-friendly options. Explore the Tomato Fest or Trans Canada Pipeline, check out the famous Concrete Tomatoes or slip in a little romance at Love’s Lookout with an exceptional view.The East Texas Medical Center brings many out of town workers to the area, and our Jacksonville hotel provides a great touch of home to business travelers. If you’re here with Trinity Mother Frances Hospital, Cardinal Health, Walmart® or any other local business, you can count on us to provide you with luxury bedding, a quiet spacious room and a great commutable location to the most popular companies in town. Book a well-appointed room at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn and experience great service! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Best Western, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Executive Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Best Western