“Really great food...”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Rusk, Texas
“Really great food...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

I eat here often and love the variety of food that they have there. The food is always fresh when I go and their hot and sour soup is off the hook! The staff is nice and very promot at seating us. I love their General Tso's chicken too. Hot and spicy and just melts in your mouth. Makes me hungry thinking about it now! Getcha some!!!

• Visited January 2013

Jacksonville, Texas
“I found a rubber band in the fried rice!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

The selection of food is okay but I always feel yucky when I leave. They charge too much! I found a rubber band in the fried rice. I showed it to one of the employees and all she did was go back in the cooking area and started yelling at some people back there. No one ever apologized to us nor did they give us a discount. We had about 19 or 20 people there. I'm glad I was the one to find it and not my children. I totally understand that accidents happen but not at a restaurant when it's careless mistakes like that with no apology! The ice cream may be free but when they have a cooler with containers of ice cream and anyone can get in there, that's where I draw the line. The ice cream was so hard to dip that I just gave up. It looked a little freezer burned as well. I liked it when the ice cream machine worked but sometimes they don't have it ready to serve. Will suggest us having family dinners elsewhere!

• Visited April 2012
Jacksonville, Texas
“We eat here regularly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

The buffet is outstanding, plenty of variety. This place was updated a couple of years ago and the food upgraded. Sushi is available and ice cream is free.

Visited August 2012
San Antonio, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2012

family met here and ate, everything was nice and hot. will dine here again, serive was awesome

Visited September 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
“Nice buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2012

enjoyed my meals there occasionally. goo food and good service

Visited October 2011