“Worth a day trip from Houston” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Adrenaline Rush Zip Line Tours

Adrenaline Rush Zip Line Tours
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Worth a day trip from Houston”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2012

I visited Adrenaline Rush Zipline with my 2 eight year old kids. We had a blast. The staff is extremely professional and great with novices and kids. The zip lines are varied and most have you sailing high over ponds and lakes below. This was my first time zip lining and I was very nervous, but the staff really did a great job putting us at ease. Mt kids said it was the best "vacation" they've ever had and are begging to go again this summer. It's a relatively short day trip from Houston and I will definitely plan to go again.

Visited March 2012
5 Thank Frank F

Dallas, TX.
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Spectacular family fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2012

Family owned and operated zipline park in beautiful east Texas. A total of eight ziplines of varying length transport you across lakes, woods and pastures. Adrenaline Rush is an unserstatement as you leap into space and zip to the next platform. Safety is a high priority and we felt very safe as we rode all eight lines. Reasonably priced fun for the whole family.

Visited December 2011