Executive Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Tyler(Tyler)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Just left,and won't return.they are infested with biting,pinching tigger beetles! Google those nasty things...saw dozens out by the pool and sidewalks,no big deal until dark...they were in the room..I killed about 8 around the ac unit and bathroom..but at 3am,my husband woke up with one on his face and it punched him right under his left eye,which one at 9 am is swollen considerably and still burning like fire...all we got was an apology and were informed that they have been exterminating for them..I heard from the maid that she had killed 37 in our room prior to check-in.37!!!!!! A refund,or an offer to have someone look at the bite would have been nice...didn't even offer a discount...not worth the 80.00 that we paid for.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stay at this Comfort Inn in Jacksonville TX. Room was clean, ready upon my arrival, front desk very efficient...Cleaning personnel left bouquet of roses in room one evening. surprise. I stay there every year and always had excellent service. Just one note: no elevator for 2nd floor.

Room Tip: Unless you want to walk up a flight of stairs, ask for lower floor.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lac2012
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This was about standard for a Comfort Inn, and by that I mean a clean room at a good rate. There was a slight musty odor, but not enough to really concern me. One oddity is that they have no elevator. I was on the second floor and had to carry everything I had -- and that was a lot because I was doing a presentation the next day -- up the stairs from the luggage cart.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I spent one night in Jacksonville, Tx. I selected this Comfort Inn because it had good ratings and an attractive price. It is a newer motel and everything was in good condition. In particular, the beds were great, the shower pressure was superb, and the Wifi really worked. When I entered my room it had the faint odor of Clorox. This motel is just a very good Comfort Inn in a non-descript East Texas town.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We had two rooms, one for 2 nights and the other for 3. No housekeeping service performed in either room for the entire stay. No towels were removed from room. Beds were not made. Trash was not removed from eithe rroom the entire stay. Fromt desk clerk was helpful in evenings to provide clean towels. Have stayed in this hotel previous occasions and not had experience as this most recent visit. Not likely to return based on thsi stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family