“Lunch”

Dairy Land Drive Inn
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Jacksboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

I have to admit I would not have stopped here on my own. My husband used to stop here when he went dove hunting so we gave it a try. Even though it has been at least ten years since he went there, it still looks the same.

The menu has a wide range of entrees, BBQ, burgers, fish, chicken fried steak and more.
I had sliced beef with onion rings. The beef was very tender and good (a little too much BBQ sauce for me). The onion rings were hand battered and delicious. My husband had Harolds special, two beef enchiladas with fajita meat and onions served with beans and rice, he said it was very good

We will stop again, if we are in the area.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed March 15, 2017

The food is filling and average at the best...would I recommend it..No, would I tell you not to eat there..No. Are you hunger, want a hot, filling meal, stop and eat the BBQ or lunch special, your hunger will be satisfied and you wallet will be pleased.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

Had a terrible experience here. We just wanted to get some blizzards after we had visited the nearby state park for the day. I then decided to get a standard hot dog as well which may have been my mistake.

The drive through order took 12 minutes and the I had to send one of the Blizards back because it was not what I ordered. When I ate the hot dog, it looked like it had been nuked in the microwave longer than it should have been.

I would skip this one if you can.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank Steven Y
Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

Stopped while traveling because of reviews. Glad we did! We had bacon cheeseburgers with onion rings. Rings were large, non greasy and easy to eat. No pull out leaving the crust. Burger was a real beef patty. Patty was equal to size of bun. Bacon was crisp and was in every bite. Service was down home friendly. Decor is old fashion drive in look. On the main road into Jacksboro. Great travel stop. Will try something new next we are this way.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

I've been coming here since I was 5. Growing up in graham it was a treat to ride in the model a with grandad to eat here. Now that I'm grown if I'm driving through near dinner this is where I stop.

Date of visit: August 2015