“Another Dairy Queen that does not have it's act together”

Dairy Land Drive Inn
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Jacksboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

Had a terrible experience here. We just wanted to get some blizzards after we had visited the nearby state park for the day. I then decided to get a standard hot dog as well which may have been my mistake.

The drive through order took 12 minutes and the I had to send one of the Blizards back because it was not what I ordered. When I ate the hot dog, it looked like it had been nuked in the microwave longer than it should have been.

I would skip this one if you can.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank Steven Y

Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

Stopped while traveling because of reviews. Glad we did! We had bacon cheeseburgers with onion rings. Rings were large, non greasy and easy to eat. No pull out leaving the crust. Burger was a real beef patty. Patty was equal to size of bun. Bacon was crisp and was in every bite. Service was down home friendly. Decor is old fashion drive in look. On the main road into Jacksboro. Great travel stop. Will try something new next we are this way.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

I've been coming here since I was 5. Growing up in graham it was a treat to ride in the model a with grandad to eat here. Now that I'm grown if I'm driving through near dinner this is where I stop.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed May 18, 2016

Shabby exterior yields fabulous home cooking. Tons of items to choose from both sweet and savory. Great service also. Win-win!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 25, 2016

Dairyland is a fun place to eat. The food selection is varied, and everything that we've had has been good.

Date of visit: April 2016