“Great people”

Quality Inn DFW-Airport
Ranked #64 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I stay here at least 4 to 5× a month.The employees at this hotel will bend over backwards to take care of us.Great customer service.I would recommend it to all.Close to airport and Los Colinas.Shopping and plenty of food places.

• Stayed: March 2014
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn DFW-Airport

Reviewed March 6, 2014

My Girlfriend Emily and I were staying there in November and December 2013. She left a very expensive makeup bag in the room. We did not know that as we checked out. Later that evening when we realized it was missing I returned to the Hotel and informed them we would like to have it located. The next day the Hotel called us and said the Supervisor over housekeeping had located my girlfriends makeup bag. I had to leave town but Emily was able to return to the Hotel later in the evening the next day and recovered her bag.
We wanted to finally express our appreciation for Housekeeping turning it in and their participation in returning our item. I think Nelsa my be the name of the Housekeeping supervisor that turned it in. Regardless thought we appreciate it very much. Thank you. Mr Shaw

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Great price. Great breakfast, quick and courteous drop at the airport. On time pick up, and they also gave me a jump to get me on my way after a long flight. This is the place to stay and park if you are leaving your car at DFW.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We wanted a hotel close to the airport where we could crash after a delayed flight. They were able to get us a room on short notice and had things ready for us upon our late check in (4 am!) They were also kind enough to allow a late check out due to our crazy arrival time. Room had some blemishes but beds appeared updated and comfortable. We would definitely stay again.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Room was nice and clean. Hallways were dark and need remodel bout hotel looked like it was getting there. Staff was very nice and helpful. Would stay there again if flying out of DFW. Didn't care for the small pillows they are putting on the beds. They're smaller than standard pillows.

Room Tip: Bring your own pillow if possible. These rooms have these new small pillows I'm seeing in the ne...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We had to travel to DFW for our flight the next day and used ParkSleepFly.com We booked the Quality Inn and Suites DFW Airport North. This website was easy to use and will definitely use it again. It cost us a total of $76 to spend the night get a shuttle to and from the airport and leave our car parked at the motel’s back door for 7 days.

They are in the process of redoing this Quality Inn, so I am not sure if this a fair review. It is older and some things have been renovated and some have not. It has a little elevator. The night shift was not very knowledgeable and was feeling kinda iffy about leaving my car there, but the morning shift had it going on and felt much better leaving it. The old TVs stacked by the back door was still there when we returned from our trip and they still had the back door to the lobby area ducktaped open. It was clean and for the price and convenience I would stay again. The shuttle was great and we didn’t have any problems coming or going. They also had a good, hot breakfast; Texas shaped waffles, sausage, biscuits, gravy, etc.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Room I stayed is was veyr nice, with small kitchen, including stove, microwave and refrig, bed was comfortable and shower and toilet was in separate room, the only thing that could probably need an improve is the carpet throughout the hotel and rooms, little warned! Place was perfect for 1 night with an excellent price thru Choice Hotels website. Breakfast is served between 6am-10am BUT the only thing that wa wrong was the "hot" food was stone cold, which I pointed out to the attendant who replied "need to give it more time to warm up", BUT if you have to be at the airport early, you may not have time, technically if the breakfast starts at 6am, the breakfast should be ready at 6am warm and all! Front desk staff and manager were very helpful!

Restaurants, shopping and convenience stores are all within 5 miles or below, gas station direclty across the street with a small shop inside for sodas and beer. Right off the express way, and next to the airport so you can definitely hear all the planes landing and taking off but not too too loud where you would mess up ones sleep (in my opinion anyway)!

Hotel equipped with a fitness & laundry room, and computer, I travel alot and don't see a personal laundry room much, which would be very nice especially for someone there for a few days, nice touch!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo