WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Quality Inn DFW-Airport

Quality Inn DFW-Airport
Ranked #60 of 78 Hotels in Irving
Elsberry, Missouri
“Grateful flight attendent Susan W.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

I am there every week, takes care of all my needs laundry, breakfast, and even a cold water when I walk in. Price is right and it is very clean. This is a great place to relax after a long trip for flight crews. Shuttle bus is always ready. It is the only place I stay at in Dallas.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We are pleased to know you have enjoyed your stay here at Ramada and are satisfied with the services that we had to provide. We hope to see you soon. Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Lexington, SC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was not very happy with this place. First when I got off my plane (at 10pm) I called for them to send a shuttle to pick me up...afer 30 min I had to call back, turns out they sent shuttle to the wrong terminal. I was tired, and HOT from standing in 92 degree heat at 10pm at night not to mention being very hungry. The driver arrived and was very friendly and had the AC turned on high for me. At check in, the person had a hard time locating my reservation which made me even more upset, after maybe 10 min or so they finally get me checked in and I head up to the room. The room was nice, had hot water and everythign working but you can tell that the hotel was very old with maybe some recent rennovations. It was ok for an overnight layover but I would not want to stay here for more than one night. It served it purpose and was inexpensive. The best part was that there was a Denny's right across the street!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
Thank You for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. Please know that your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be used to help improve the property and services.We apologize about the inconveniences you had during your stay. We are trying our best to update the whole hotel pretty soon. I hope you can consider us and stay with us again. Thank you!
Tyler, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

I love this place! Only place I stay when flying out of DFW. Staff is always great! Special thanks to Meena!! Free shuttle to and from Airport so I can just leave my car there. Rooms have always been nice and clean and even free breakfast. Just can't beat it. Thanks again!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you so much for your great review on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay and liked the hotel and services that we had to provide. I want to thank you for coming back and staying with us again and again. Hope to see you soon. Thank you so much.
Austin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

I go to Dallas every two weeks and I stay at Ramada Inn every visit. Price is very reasonable and cleanliness, location, services are great! I love people working here because they are very kind and friendly. Once I had a problem with priceline when I booked through them but a woman at the lobby helped me out and gave me a better deal. Rooms are clean, people are friendly, location is great, and service is the best. I really love this place and you should stay here when you visit Dallas. Also it is really closed to DFW airport and they offer free shuttle to the airport.

Room Tip: They have a small kitchnette so if you bring your stuff to cook it will be much better for you to sa...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you have enjoyed your every stay at our hotel and liked the service that we had to provide. We are happy that you were making the reservation through priceline and now you are doing directly through us. We really appreciate your business and we looking forward to see you again and again.
texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

We went down to Dallas Thursday night to fly out Friday morning , knew we were staying right at airport ,so we took earplugs. Planes right over head neither of us heard a thing ,no need for earplugs , clean room nice linen ,they took us to the gate and came got us at 11 pm no hassles ,will do this again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank msrader
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you so much for your great review regarding our hotel. I am glad that you liked our hotel and had a wonderful stay. I am glad to know that you took some of the advantage of the services that we had to provide. We definitely have great park and fly packages. We hope to see you soon again in future.
Bigfork, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

What a pleasant experience! The hotel was clean, the staff very pleasant and helpful and the manager was the best! Very quick ride to DFW and we would recommend this hotel to travelers passing through or staying in the DFW airport area. Great breakfast also!
Thanks again George (manager)!

Room Tip: Call the manager, George, he was great
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Susan K
Thank you so much for your great review regarding our hotel. We couldn't be more happier to see you more than satisfied with the services that we had to provide. We are glad that you had a great stay and definitely hope to see you soon. Thank you very much.