“An unexpectedly great experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn DFW-Airport

Quality Inn DFW-Airport
Ranked #59 of 78 Hotels in Irving
Binghamton, New York, United States
“An unexpectedly great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

My unexpected stay at this Ramada hotel ( a earlier flight cancellation and re-booking led to this stay) was definitely made more pleasant and restful because of the helpful staff, particularly a front desk employee by the name of Prashoon. He was very pleasant, patient, and and seemed very happy to assist me with my requests. It was especially nice to deal with an individual like this, after my having had a challenging travel day.
The hotel itself is clean, pleasant, and a good value, too. The room I stayed in was clean, neat and well maintained. The deluxe complimentary breakfast was pretty good, too.

Room Tip: My room was very quiet, on the second floor, and towards the back.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Dear Betsy D, Thank you so much for your review. We are sorry to hear about your flight cancellation but pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at Ramada. Thank You for your compliment on the staff too. Due to professionalism and all the hard works Prashoon is one of our best staffs and our soon to be a front desk manager. We hope to see you soon again if travel brings you here in Dallas. Best Wishes.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I am a frequent traveler that stays at this hotel often. I have to say that the staff is the best that I have come across in a long time. The honesty and integrity showed at this hotel is A+. I left my wedding rings in the room and the housekeeping staff, Angela and Ana, went out of their way to put the rings in a safe until I could get back to the hotel to retrieve them. Needless to say I was very grateful to them for their honesty and great concern for my property!! George, the hotel manager was also very accommodating and helpful during the whole situation. I will definitely stay with them whenever I am in the DFW area!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We really appreciate your business and glad to know you enjoyed your stay. Regarding your wedding ring, we have a lost and found department and my staffs are very honest and holds everything for our guests. Thank you once again and we hope to see you again and again. Best wishes George.
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

From the front desk to the room, this Ramada goes all out to make your stay as pleasant as possible! The front desk personnel always greet you with a smile and are ready to assist you in any way. The room was wonderful and looked updated. It had a king bed, microwave, refrigerator, the cutest little one cup coffee maker (I'm trying to find out where to buy one for myself!), a hot plate, granite topped cabinets, and plenty of room for everything we had with us without making us feel crowded. The free continental breakfast is filling and plentiful. We travel to this area once a year for business and could stay in other more expensive accommodations, but we always choose this Ramada for it's great service, good location, and fabulous rates!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We are pleased to know you have enjoyed your stay here at Ramada. Our team takes pride in helping guests and making every guests feel comfortable and welcomed. I will definitely share your compliments with all of my staffs. Please know that you feedback is very valuable to us. We hope to see you soon again in future. Thank you once again for staying with us.