Quality Inn DFW-Airport
Orbitz.com
$137
$98
Agoda.com
All reviewswafflesdfw airportbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastfree breakfastrecommend this hotel to anyonemini fridgedecent breakfastlate checkclean roomsgas stationclose to the airportshort staypark and flyfree shuttle servicebed was comfortablean early flight
Reviewed March 2, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I live an hour from DFW airport so I I need a place to stay and/or park for my trips. My favorite place is Ramada located at 8205 Esters Blvd, just north of the airport. The shuttle is on time and driver friendly. The personnel and hotel has been a blessing to me for many years now. Don't know where I could find better accomodations or nicer people. If you haven't tried them, please do so and see for yourself.

Room Tip: I usually use the handicap rooms and they are very accomodating. The breakfasts are excellent and I have stayed here when high school athletes were also here and they eat alot but when I got there, plenty to be had by all. Hats off to the staff!! Good job!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience in Tripadvisor. We really appreciate you choosing our hotel and comment like yours really means a lot to us. I will definitely pass your messages to all of my staffs. Thank you once again for making Ramada your favorite hotel and we really hope to see you back again.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Building was older, but everything was clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly. We missed the breakfast due to an early flight commitment. We had a stove top, refrigerator and microwave in our room

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank You Ms. Michelle for sharing your experience with us. The staffs are definitely trying their best to make every guest feel comfortable and welcome in our hotel. However, the owner of the hotel is trying to update the hotel. We really appreciate your business and hope to see you back soon. Thank You !

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I travel quite a bit. It doesnt matter what you pay, but what you get for your money. No matter the time of day or night, they are happy to accommodate me. They send a shuttle, have staff ready for checkin, clean rooms, clean food area, and staff ready to take me to the airport when I'm ready for my return flt. Service I expect from a larger more expensive hotel, done with a smaller, friendlier staff for less! People are always ready to complain, not me, I am one to shout when things go great! So do your self a favor, get good service at a great hotel and visit this wonderful hotel RAMADA INN NORTH!
{ I added their phone number in my cell phone!}

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review. Please know that your comment is very valuable and really means a lot to us. The staffs here at Ramada does their best and thank you for commenting on the shuttle service too. We cannot wait you to come back and stay with us again, if travel brings you back to Dallas. Thank you so much once again and hope to see you back.

Reviewed February 24, 2013