Quality Inn DFW-Airport
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$269
  • Pool
All reviewswafflesdfw airportbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastfree breakfastrecommend this hotel to anyonemini fridgedecent breakfastlate checkclean roomsgas stationclose to the airportshort staypark and flyfree shuttle servicebed was comfortablean early flight
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I have been staying @ the DFW Ramada for 36 days now and still going to continue to stay untill my work assignment is finished.Great night and weekly rates! The rooms are clean awsome front desk staff! will recommend 100% if your coming in for a couple nights or a month my room has a small kitchenett witch was inportant to me and they have taken care of all my needs. Provide wifi, shuttle, breakfast.

Room Tip: If staying long term ask for a room w/ kitchen and flat screen tv i know all rooms have not had tv upgrades yet but that is the only thing i would recommend for every room to upgrade there tv! small recommendation.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Thank you Dustin for a great review. We’re delighted you enjoyed the majority of your stay with us, and appreciate your kind words about the hotel, as well as our friendly staffs. We are also glad that you are enjoying some of the amenities the hotel has to provide. Thank you for recommending us and we hope you will continue to stay with us.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Ramada DFW North provided our group with a very competitive rate and was a great location for getting to the airport. The hotel is older, but the rooms were clean. There was a lot of smell of smoke in the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for sharing your experience and concerns regarding our hotel. We are glad that you liked the cleanliness of the hotel. Yes, the property is old but we here at Ramada are trying our best to maintain it and we also have few smoking rooms on the ground floor which may be the reason there were smokes in the hotel. We hope to see you again in future and thank you again for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I and my business partner stayed in this hotel for a couple of nights. They have a very friendly staff. It is a no frills hotel... close to the airport. The rooms are pretty basic and not expensive at all (we got a twin bed room for $52/day + taxes). There's a Danny's outlet and a gas station right in front of the hotel. Not much to write... I guess the biggest plus is the hotels' proximity to the airport.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you sir for a nice review on Tripadvisor regarding our Hotel. We are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay. We also appreciate all of your feedback as we’re always looking for ways to provide the best overall experience for our guests.Thank you for staying with us again and we hope to see you again in future.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I am so happy to find this hotel. My job is traveling for trade show. The first time I found this Hotel just for stay park and fly. I found they have Nice hot breakfast, and the bed is comfortable in a very reasonable price.The staff work in the front desk are nice and helpful. internet is free
airport shuttle is on time.Denny's just corss street. It offer me everything I need when we travel on the road.

I found my "another" home in Dallas.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2012

Thank you Ms. Sarah for a great review. We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay here at Ramada. There is no doubt that we have a fabulous team of associates who really take pride in giving that extra special touch. We are also glad that you have made Ramada your "another home". Thank you staying with us and we really appreciate your business.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada