Quality Inn DFW-Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesdfw airportbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastfree breakfastrecommend this hotel to anyonemini fridgedecent breakfastlate checkclean roomsgas stationclose to the airportshort staypark and flyfree shuttle servicebed was comfortablean early flight
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I have the pleasure of staying at the Ramada Irving quite often because of my work schedule. The entire staff is friendly and helpful, they really make you feel welcome there! The rooms are clean and comfortable, the free internet works good, the shuttle service is always on time. I have found my "other home" and it's employees to be absolutely fabulous.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2012

Thank you Ms. Cheryl for making Ramada your "other home" . Please know that your reviews really means a lot to us. We are glad that you are taking the advantage of some of our amenities. I would definitely pass your messages to all my staffs and thanks them for their exemplary service towards their guests. We appreciate your business and for staying with us here in Ramada DFW North.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Top notch front desk staff that put an emphasis on pleasing their guests. An ample continental breakfast with over a three hour access window. The comfort and value are hard to beat. The manager, George, has maintained a professional staff since I began staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for your wonderful words on our hotel. We feel our staff is our most important asset. Word of mouth is the best way to build a rapport with our clients and guests! We try to find ways that we can make each guest's stay special. We look forward to serve you in the future. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you back again and again.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Because of my travel schedule I have the opportunity to stay at the Ramada Irving quite frequently. I find the rooms very clean and comfortable. The beds and pillows are even more comfortable than my own at home. But my main draw is the friendliness and warmth of the staff who always make me feel at home. They are extremely accomodating.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you Ms. Jacqueline for sharing your wonderful review here on Tripadvisor. The Management and Staff strive to make each guest feel at home and appreciated. Please know that we are always here to accommodate and make you feel comfortable like your "home". Thank you once again for staying with us and we hope to assist you in future.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Was very pleased with my stay. Asked if I could get my white work shirt cleaned, and Anna from house keeping took my shirt, cleaned it herself in less than an hour, and wanted nothing in return..
Excellent service!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Thank you for the great words for our Housekeeper Supervisor. Ana is one of the valuable employees who goes above and beyond for our guests and is very accommodating. I will definitely share your experience and wonderful words with her. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you again.