“Great Stay/ We like it”

Quality Inn DFW-Airport
Ranked #64 of 77 Hotels in Irving

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I was visiting a friend in Dallas. I found the hotel online, last minute. I stayed for 3 nights (friday, saturday, sunday). The cost was good cinsudering it was the weekend. The staff was friendly and available when I needed them. I was issued one key card which failed to work on the second day. I went back to the desk and the staff issued me two cards which both worked for the rest if my stay. The breakfast was basic. Self made waffles, boiled eggs, cereal, fruit, mini-toast, muffins, juice, bagels with cream cheese, instant oatmeal, coffee. The fitness center consists if three treadmills and one cycle machine. Not very impressive. There isn't much in walking distance. You would have to get a rental car it use a taxi. The bed was comfortable with plush pillows. I would stay here again since I just use the room for sleep.

• Stayed October 2012
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Thank You for taking time out and reviewing our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and took advantage of some of the amenities. The recognition of the hotel staff is always greatly appreciated. Our goal is to always give guests a great experience from beginning to end. It is a great source of both inspiration and assistance to receive feedback and we do appreciate you taking the time to share yours. Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance with a future reservation. Thank you again for choosing us and we hope to see you again in the future.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Everything about this Ramada is excellent. The front desk staff is superb. The hospitality and the rooms add to a safe, clean, comfortable stay. Very reliable airport transportation. Nice breakfast.
You will enjoy each stay. Bravo to the Manager and all the staff. Thank you. RBB. Airline crew member.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. We are very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your each and every stay here at Ramada. I will definitely pass your compliments to all my staffs. Hope to see you again in the future.