“Improved Van Service”

Quality Inn DFW-Airport
Ranked #64 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Van service much, much improved!! Staff always friendly and helpful! Van service to and from airport much improved!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

Thank you so much for such a nice compliment on our Free van service. Our van service is one of the complimentary amenities that we provide all the guests, and they really seem to like it. We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review based on your experiences with us. We really hope to see you again in future.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Hey , I stayed @ Ramada for one week, it is located nearby dallas fort worth airport just very few miles 10 m in to go , i used this hotel as my hub office to go in morning to fly and come back in the evening because american airline has good connections !!
The hotel is excellant dear , and throw away prices !! they give hefty breakfast and free shuttle, pool , tea coffee, and staff too much friendly !! i should it:s free stay considering their amenities ! breakfast is superb like five star !!! Realy suberb !! I felt @ home in net shell !!!

Room Tip: Just go for non smoking room they are excellant and clean !!!!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you Naresh for coming from India and staying for 4-6 times for past couple of years. I truly appreciate your patronage, and taking the time to write such a great review of our property.We are glad that you enjoy each and every stay and amenities of our Hotel. We look forward to serving you in the future should your travel brings you here again.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Always enjoy the Ramada DFW Airport North Irving. The friendliness of the staff is second to none. Very helpful, very accommodating, and always greeted with a smile and fast service.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you Katherine for choosing Ramada DFW North and staying with us again. We are pleased that you have returned to us, and truly are thankful for your patronage! We really appreciate your business and are delighted that you chose us especially when you have a choice in hotels. I will definitely pass your compliments to my staffs and we really hope to serve you in future. Thank You!!!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

My stay at Ramada was just okay. I apperciate that they were able to get me a room without reservation before regular check in time. The room was average nothing to special except the stove top. I however had to change rooms because the lights in our orginal room just went out without any explaination. It was a major Inconvenience to not only have to move our things into another room but to have to do it in the daark. I do admit the front desk staff was very polite and helped whenever it was needed. I am unsure if I would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule and sharing your concerns and experiences with us. However, we really apologize about the inconvenience you had during your stay. We are sorry that you had to change rooms and go through all the hassles but it was due to the fuse blow out that we had and it was fixed the next morning. Also, we would like to offer you with 50 percent discount on your next stay just to make you happy. Please let me know ahead of the time, so that I can make your reservation. You can contact me directly at 972-929-0066. Thank you and we really hope to see you again in future.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was a great stay and very convenient. I was able to go and view a room a couple of days before my stay. The lady at the counter was very polite in allowing me to do so. My stay was great. Just comfortable as can be. The room was magnificent. I would stay there again if in the area. I recommend this hotel to anyone, who is looking for a room with low rates but great quality. Ramada Inn is the place to be!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DARIUS H

Thank you for your review and response on your recent stay at Ramada Inn DFW North. We do provide our guest with great quality and low rates. We really look forward to see you again in the future. Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Stayed there because of AAirlines overbooking. Our two rooms were smelly, dirty, broken down and mine had roaches! When we told the front desk the next morning, they smiled and asked us what size the roaches were! Just like they already know and that you are expected to sleep with bugs! Breakfast wasn't so appealing after learning of their roach problem. I expected bed bugs also but didn't see any. The only great service came from the shuttle driver that took us to the airport in the morning. Very helpful guy.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2012

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule and sharing your concerns and experiences with us. We really apologize of this experience and we called our pest control ( Myers ) company to check and they sprayed and treated the building right away .

We have a dedicated pest control company that serves us and I spoke to the tech and he said this happens at this season due to the humidity and changing weather . He also mentioned that surrounding hotels in this area have this same issue .

We on our part have taken this very seriously and I spoke to the morning staff who met you and trained them on how to handle situations like this and I apologize once again on behalf of my staff.

I would like you to come back and check us out with a complimentary stay from us and see the difference .

Kindly call me(George) ahead and we look forward to seeing you and please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you . You can call me directly at 972-929-0066. Thank You and sorry once again.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

This hotel is cheap, clean and everyone is friendly. I would recommend Ramada to my friends and family. The location is great! Ramada has several local restaurants near by and is about 15 minutes away from the city.

• Stayed: August 2012
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2012

Thank you for providing us with a valuable feedback on your recent stay. We would like to thank you on behalf of Meena and all other staffs. Thank you for recommending us and we will be more than happy to assist you. Hope to see you again in future. Thnak You!!!!