Quality Inn DFW-Airport
Travelocity
$124
$91
Agoda.com
All reviewswafflesdfw airportbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastfree breakfastrecommend this hotel to anyonemini fridgedecent breakfastlate checkclean roomsgas stationclose to the airportshort staypark and flyfree shuttle servicebed was comfortablean early flight
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Comp room after a flight bump. Old, not so clean. The kids still refer to it as the "worst hotel ever." Lots of flight crews stay there, probably due to the cost.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank carolinasNc
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

We really apologize about the inconvenience that you had during your stay. Our Ramada is an old property but we try to maintain and keep it as clean as possible. But we are really sorry that we could not meet your expectations. However, we want you to be happy and come back and try us again. We want to provide you with a complimentary room if you ever come back to dallas. Please give us a call ahead of time and for reservations and please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 972-929-0066. Thank you for staying with us!!!!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We were pleased to see that American Airlines attendants regularly stay here. It is some 4 miles from the airport, but the shuttle service to the Ramada is good (albeit somewhat bumpy, as the van could use some new shock absorbers). At the price, it is good. There is a Denny's across the street where you can eat dinner. Breakfast is included in the room price. There is the usual array of cereals, muffins, toast, juices, coffee (regular and decaf), and even waffles to make (if you have time). The seating is not huge, but I estimate about 6-8 tables in the breakfast area. Sign up the night before for the shuttle you want in the morning. There were also cars in the parking lot from not only Texas, but also Colorado, Mississippi, and other locations. It is not that new, but the price is right. The elevator is a bit slow.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

We are really glad to hear that you have enojoyed your each and every stay here at Ramada DFW North. We know that you have choice in hotels and we are glad that you chose ours. As we are close to DFW airport we have lots of crew members staying in our property. Also, we do have park, sleep and fly package where you can leave your vehicle and sign up for the complimentary hotel shuttle going back and forth from the airport. We will definitely have our maintenance check the elevator. Thank you agian for choosing our hotel, we really hope to see you agian in the future.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

I am relocating to the area and initially booked a room at a Days Inn in Farmer's Branch. The Days Inn was terrible (poor area, questionable people, rooms in disrepair, etc.).

The Ramada Dallas/DFW is substantially better and is at the same price point. Upon walking in we were pleasantly surprised to see such a cleanly and newly updated interior. We were greeted by a very nice staff who has gone out of their way to make our stay great (free bottle water, thorough cleaning staff, extensive complimentary breakfast, airport shuttle service, pool, small gym). The surrounding area is very safe and there are great restaurants within walking distance.

The biggest surprise to me is that the staff is actually concerned with how everyone's stay is and have accommodated all of our needs.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms have small kitchenettes which is nice for longer stays.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 5, 2012

Thank you for choosing us over Days Inn, we are really glad that you were happy with our facilities. We are very happy that you enjoyed you each and every stay especially when we know that you have a choice to choose other different hotels in this area. The front desk staffs are always happy to assist you and we hope to see you in the future. Once again thank you for staying with us!!!!

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I normally stay nearer to downtown Dallas when in town, but this time needed a place close to DFW, as I needed to fly to Denver on the weekend to attend a cousin's wedding. Not only was
the "park and fly" rate attractive, the staff allowed me to leave three (3) large sample cases in
the motel office instead of in the car. Everyone was extremely hospitable, helpful, and friendly,
from the Front Desk staff, to Housekeeping, to the General Manager. The rooms are large and clean, with good internet connections, and the morning coffee is better than much I've tasted in
lodging costing much, much more. Don't hesitate to give this place a try...
Richard H.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 5, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We definitely want our guest to be happy and feel comfortable. Our front desk staffs definitely goes above and beyond when it comes to customer service. Please do not hesitate to contact me, we would be more than happy to accomodate you in the future. We really hope to see you in the future. Thank you for choosing us!!!!

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Our flight was delayed with United, which would have made us miss our connecting flght. United gave us two rooms at the Ramada. The shuttle picked us up, and dropped us off at the hotel. The front desk staff was very nice, things were looking up after our bad day at the airport. We got to our rooms, the musty, damp smell hit us as soon as we opened BOTH doors. The carpet was filthy!!! Our socks and feet were completely black from walking on the carpet. The bathroom had smudges of yellow and brown stains on them, and the towel rack was extremely rusty, we didn't want to put our towels on it. The toilet wasn't cleaned very well and the front doors wouldn't close unless you added a little muscle. It was the nastiest hotel I've ever stayed in, and I've been to some dives in my younger days. I don't even want to think about the sheets on the bed. I tried not to look at them, or move around while I slept. I slept in one position. I don't know what my husband or the kids did, but I was so disgusted, I couldn't move or think about what was going on, under those sheets. We had to get up early to catch our shuttle and flight. I have never gotten up so early without being cranky. I wanted out of that bed and hotel so badly I was up at 5:00am!!! I honestly would have preferred sleeping at the airport, in a chair. Horrible....but like I said before, the staff was great...they need to be moved to another facility.

Room Tip: Don't stay here at all!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Melba L
Management response:Responded July 5, 2012

We apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. We understand that travelling with family can be hectic especially when you miss your flight, however we tried our best to accomodate you in every possible way and we are very sorry that we didn't meet your expectations.
Thank you for staying with us!!!