“Absolutely Excellent Value & Extraordinary Customer Service”

Quality Inn DFW-Airport
Ranked #64 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Dallas, Texas
“Absolutely Excellent Value & Extraordinary Customer Service”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I travel extensively all over the world for work. I have stayed at some of the finest, and most expensive hotels there are. Price does not necessarily guarantee you "excellence in customer service." Nor does a reasonably priced hotel mean you will have "bad customer service." On the contrary. The Ramada DFW Airport North Irving offers you both an "EXCELLENT VALUE & EXTRAORDINARY CUSTOMER SERVICE." I highly recommend this property!!! The customer service I receive every single time I stay here is unprecedented. It far exceeds the customer service that I have received at 5 Star properties. The staff at the Ramada goes above and beyond to treat every single guest EXTRA SPECIAL and WELCOME from the moment you walk in the door to the day you check out. Additionally the Ramada is an EXCELLENT VALUE...it comes with a comfortable sized room equipped with a mini-kitchen with stove-top, microwave and mini-fridge. I have stayed at many hotels a lot more expensive that do not have this feature in the room. This is AWESOME and have made my stay even more comfortable when I can heat my leftovers up and relax in my own room after a long day's work. Also, the stay comes with a FREE BREAKFAST that is excellent. It's both hot and delicious...just what you need to start your day off right!!! Overall this hotel is an EXCELLENT VALUE for all that it has to offer. It is also conveniently located near the airport and provides FREE SHUTTLE service to and from the airport. It is also convenient to Hwy 114 which takes you straight to Dallas and/or Fort Worth, if you are in town for business. Overall I would personally give this hotel a 5 on a scale of 1 to 5!!! I tell all my friends and family traveling to the area about your property and I look forward to returning over and over every single time I am in the area. Thanks for making me feel right at home!!! If you are traveling to the area for business, pleasure or just a one night stop-over while traveling, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PROPERTY!!! You will be glad you did!!! The customer service and value are unprecedented!!! Enjoy.

1 Thank Jeanniene
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this review, February 9, 2012
We can't thank you enough for you nice comments Ms. Jeanniene. We really appreciate you taking time out of your schedule and giving us such good reviews. My staffs here at Ramada are always talking about how great you are to them. We do try to make each and every guests very happy by giving them good rates, comfortable beds and making your stay as comfortable as we can. Also, we can thank you enough for recommending us to your friends. Thank you once again for your business and we really hope to see you again and again!!!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Arrived and Front desk girl was very friendly. Check in was easy and there were no problems until we got to our room. The hotel is run down once you get past the lobby. The hotel floor stink and are dirty. The beds are very hard so if you have back trouble steer away from the Ramada. It was a very stuffy day and we thought we would turn on the A/C for a while to cool down the room, no luck it didn't work. The rooms are small with the sink for the bathroom the first thing you see when you walk in the door. Overall I would not recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: DFW is close so im not sure there is a good room. Noisy
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bigred1972
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this review, January 26, 2012
Thank You for letting us know about the bed and the A/C in room 343. I really apologize for the inconvenience. Our goal here at the Ramada DFW airport is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Our beds have always been toprated and just replaced two years ago. They are Wyndham hotel brand recommended "Serta perfect sleeper". We always had good comments on the beds and had many of our airline business come back because of our beds.
On the a/c, I apologize. Its an old unit on the track to be changed. After your comments I have replaced it. In an effort to compensate for your experience we would like to provide you with a 50% discount on your next reservation with free parking. Please ask for me (George) and I will personally assist you.
It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, my sincere apologies. If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 972-929-0066
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed January 19, 2012

When travel plans require hotel accommodations in the DFW area, why not try the VERY affordable & clean, EXTREMELY friendly, and ABSOLUTELY convenient Ramada Inn North. The front desk/housekeeping personnel are ALWAYS available to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable. Hard to beat this value and service!

Room Tip: I prefer the 2nd & 3rd floors to be away from the first floor where some rooms are for smokers
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Thank you Nancy for your very kind words. Yes, we do try to make your stay as convenient as we can and more affordable. We are very pleased to see that you enjoy each and every stay of yours and can't thank you enough for coming back again and again. Once again thank you very much Nancy!!!!
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Its a wonderful motel with clean rooms and superstart hot breakfast. Nice service and very co-operating staff. This motel makes my stay really comfortable and relaxing. Thanks to manager george and staff.

• Stayed January 2012
We really appreciate you taking time out of your schedule and giving our hotel a nice comment. We always try to make our guest very happy with our service and make their stay more comfortable. Hope to see you again in the future. Thank You!!!!
Irving, Texas
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I travel often to DFW for work and this place is very convenient for its location close to the airport.
Though this place looks aged, very well maintained and a good value for the price for a night's sleep and catch the flight in the morning. Good internet, decent breakfast, complimentary water bottles, shuttle service to the airport and friendly staff makes it a better choice for me than the other hotels around the price. I will definitely suggest this hotel for anyone.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors are better
1 Thank hemant j
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this review, January 19, 2012
Thank you for taking a moment and sharing your thoughts. We do our very best to please our guest and yes we do provide complimentary water bottles, breakfast, shuttle to the airport and wi-fi service. We hope see you again soon!!!!
Irving, Texas
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Was like sleeping at a dog kennel with dogs barking til 11:30pm. Managment did nothing to stop the barking . Would not recommend,

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
I really apologize for the inconvenience that you had during your stay. On that day, we had a wedding group and the guest left the dog alone in the room. Our staff did try their best to contact the guest in the room and on their cellphone but could not get hold of the guest as they left for the wedding. Please give us another chance, so that we can meet your expectations and we will also provide a complimentary room from us just for you. We really hope to see you back again. Thank You!!!
La Crescenta, California
Reviewed January 6, 2012

We flew to DFW and stayed at the hotel twice, at the beginning and the end of a 10-day family trip to the South. If you intend to just sleep there and catch a plane in the morning or resting after travel, the hotel is a good find for the price. The service is good, although we didn't have much interaction, the breakfast is OK. The main drawback is that there is nothing around within walking distance, only a Denny's across the street.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank MP5kov
Thank You for taking your moment to review your experience with us. We really try to beat the price and make your stay easy and comfortable. We would also like to thank you for choosing our Hotel twice. This area is much of a business area so there is not much to go around and besides Denny's there is a Westin Hotel next door where they have a restaurant and a bar. Hope to welcome you back very soon!!