“My new home-away-from-home....it's great”

Quality Inn DFW-Airport
Ranked #63 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Oakland, California
“My new home-away-from-home....it's great”
Reviewed September 8, 2011

Everyone here is so helpful and accommodating. They provide all the things that make for a pleasant stay..... always clean rooms, kitchens available, pool, tasty continental breakfast, 24 hr transportation to the airport, free wifi and friendly service.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Kilgore
Reviewed September 5, 2011

I reserved this hotel for our long weekend for the price, 128.00 for 2 days. Free wifi, free parking and in a good location. We did have some issues though. The wifi is very slow but that probably has to do with the internet plan they are on. I reserved the queen double and when I saw the beds they were actually full doubles. I called the front desk to question the beds and she told me they were queens. I still disagree because I have a queen bed and it's a lot bigger. Had issues with the hot water as well, it never got past warm. I am sure that if I called on it I would have been told that just like the beds the warm water is really hot water. Another issue was that I could open the door with the keycard not by normal means but by sliding it between the door and lock. They failed the white sock test. We wore our socks in the room and in no time they we black on the bottom. We left our son's goggles in the room by accident and no one has notified us yet and probably won't. The pool was okay but you can tell that it was a after-thought because of its location. Its needs to be re-coated and they need to back off the chlorine. Would I stay here again, probably not.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank AlanAN70
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this review, December 20, 2011
I apologize for the inconvenience you had during your stay. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. We did have a slow internet before but now we have a new wifi service for our guests. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit. If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 972-929-0066.
Hot Springs
Reviewed September 5, 2011

We stay at this location whenever we are in the area, usually on business, but George an his staff make it feel like a vacation. Rooms are very clean, bed is extremely comfy. I have trouble sleeping in hotel beds but this one was wonderful. You can't beat the value. Free airport shuttle and hot/cold breakfast. What more could you want. I almost hate to let this secret out. Thanks again, George and staff!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
DFWnorth, General Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this review, October 23, 2011
Thank you for your comments! I enjoyed meeting you. You are welcome to stay with us anytime you are in DFW area. Thank you for choosing Ramada DFW North as your host Hotel and we will look forward to seeing you again.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed August 16, 2011

i just wanted to write a review commending the staff at the ramada for going out of their way to provide for their customer's needs. i have stayed many, many times at this hotel the past few months and have found the staff accommodating and willing to provide the very best service possible. if i've had a problem it was addressed immediately. i especially would like to commend raul and prashoon for their committment to excellence. i will continue to utilize this hotel and will further recommend it to my friends and co-workers.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
DFWnorth, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this review, September 10, 2011
Thank you for being our loyal customer. It is an honor to have to back every time you come stay with us. Your reviews/comments are so much important to us. Thank you very much for writing about us-to us. I will make sure to pass on the message to our staff and keep up with the quality of service being provided to make our guests stay as accommodating as possible. Please don't hesitate to come talk to me, we will take care of any concerns you may have. Also, to learn about any specials we might have in the closet for our REGULAR, FAITHFUL pals like you :)
Killeen, Texas
Reviewed August 4, 2011

We stayed at this location for the first time and we had a great time. The basketball team was in town for a huge basketball tournament and the staff was great to the team which most hotels are not. The rooms were clean they bought extra towels and took care of us overall. I really just can't say enough about the staff and how great they were.

Killeen Cougars

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Well I hope that although it was the first time, it is not going to be the last time. :) It was a pleasure to host the team and have you all stay with us. We will keep up with the first impression you have had with us. If anything changes, it will be for even better. I hope our early morning full breakfast met your requirement. And the extra towels, we totally understand how different people/groups have different needs and we try to mold ourselves to be the best fit to each and everyone of our guest needs.
Killeen
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Thank you for accommodating my big family and saved us a lot of money. The staff was very welcoming.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
DFWnorth, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this review, August 27, 2011
Well THANK YOU for choosing Ramada DFW North for your stay. It was our great pleasure to have you and your family here, we would love to do it over and over again. I am glad we were able to provide you with great comforting stay. Hope you will come back and stay with us, soon!!
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Service after the sell is what comes to mind when I think of the staff at the Ramada DFW Airport North. From July 5-8, 2011, the hotel Manager George, Desk Clerks Prasoon and Meena were totally accommodating to the coaches, parents and athletes of two "teenage" girls basketball teams. At check-in, they were ready for our arrival with rooms and keys assigned and the special touch of providing bottled water.

The double rooms were neat, very clean, and the beds were very comfortable. Housekeeping was available for every request for extra towels and any other items needed.

Breakfast was very important and appreciated as it allowed the girls the opportunity to eat at their leisure, while still in "pajamas". The assortment of breakfast items was really nice, both hot and cold.

I definitely would recommend the Ramada DFW Airport North for groups. The location is great if you are flying in and serves if you are driving, places you directly on the expressways.

The hotel experience during our stay was great and I actually believe the manager and staff would love to have us back!!!!!! lol

Sincerely, Coach Tamela

Room Tip: I loved the single room which provided fridge, stove, and microwave. Free wireless is a definitely...