“VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE SERVICE AND TASTELESS FOOD”

Paradise Biryani Pointe
Ranked #277 of 580 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
20874
“VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE SERVICE AND TASTELESS FOOD”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We went for dinner (order # 1-18003) at 18280 Contour Rd., Gaithersburg, MD 20877 and experienced VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, RUDE AND UNSAFE treatment. Food was utterly tasteless.

1. It was raining outside and the entrance had several spots where my wife fell. Nobody seemed to care to put warning sign or even wipe off the floor.
2. The server brought Samosa Chat and while placing it on our table he knocked off water that spilled on the table. He did not seem to care AT ALL to wipe it off the table.
3. We ordered PANEER Tikka Masala First the cashier charged us for Chicken Tikka Masala. I clarified with her that we are 100% vegetarian and it is PANEER Tikka Masala.
4. When the order was served it was to our utter disappointment it was Chicken Tikka Masala.

THIS IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE. WE NOT ONLY WILL STOP GOING TO ANY PARADISE BIRYANI POINTE BUT ENCOURAGE OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO DO THE SAME.

Very frustrated customer.

• Visited August 2012

Gouda, The Netherlands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,153 helpful votes
“Food better than the appearance would make you expect”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Food better than the appearance would make you expect. The place looks pretty basic, but the service is OK, and the food is really good. If you can see through the appearance, you get great value for money.

• Visited May 2012
6 Thank Danny R
Edison, New Jersey
“Bad food, bad service”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Food portions are VERY small. We ordered the chicken biryani there were maybe two to three pieces of chicken. When I told the waitress she brought two more small pieces of chicken and said we don't normally do this but we are making an exception. The food is also overpriced. Although the portions are small it was tasty. We ordered the fish fry as an appetizer and that was also tasty. Overall not worth it for the money.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank BeachSunNBeer
“Never go to this Hotel, Unless you want to return back Hungry”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

First of all they spoiled my Valentine Day, and this is the worst ever Indian restaurant experience in USA. We went on Valentine Day at 8 PM. We ordered food with appetizers, and waited for almost 45 minutes. When I enquired with the guy who took our order for the reason for the delay, he reassured that it is on the way. Later I called another guy to enquire about our order, and he told me that they lost the order slip. That another guy tried to ask me to give me the order again, and I chose not to wait for another 45 minutes. They did not even bothered to say a simple sorry for their mistake. Anyway I will never ever go to their restaurant. There are plenty of Indian Restaurant here in Irving, TX, so who cares about this restaurant who does not care to even serve food after the order.

• Visited February 2012
Tyler, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service non-existant”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Great taste and flavor for their food. But do yourself a favor and call in your order to go. The service here can't even be rated as bad. Only non-existent. O.o Forgoten items, things wrong when ordered. And you would literally have to call them over to you to get any sort of service. We had to call for them for naan bread because the first batch was burnt. Does the Chicken Curry come with white breast meat only? Yes! Absolutely. So why is it I have more than half as dark meat? I also love getting appetizers at the end of the meal, and drinks almost at the end. Had to ask for to-go boxes and the check!

• Visited January 2012