“Good food”

Ranked #59 of 590 Restaurants in Irving
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have been to this place couple of times. The food is tasty and nice ambiance. There is enough parking space.

The menu looks limited and I also feel the prices are on the higher side when you compare with All you can eat restaurants.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I don't know why people give some good reviews to this place.The lady at the counter doesn't speak good english,no good customer service.The food are not worthy what we pay for.Not tasty,and very expensive.I have been there yesterday with family of four.Four just three plate of awful couscous and 1 rice,I was charged $92.00.It was not even worthy $40.00.Be careful,ask how much u will pay before u place your order.That's not the place to go ;all you can eat restaurant have much better food for less than half the price we pay for this marrocan food.

1  Thank mohamedalisalah
Reviewed January 20, 2013

The menu is a tad limited, but what they make is pretty good. The lamb was SUPER tender, which is impressive. These people know how to cook lamb, that is for sure. Food was unique and tasty. Everything really looked well prepared by a chef who cares; not at all like a chain restaurant.

The service was good. After dinner, we were all given a free pot of Moroccan tea. It was very good, and I don't even like tea. It's like mint tea but sweet.

The atmosphere is nice, but could use some work. The dining area could benefit from some dividers, as it's mostly just tables on an open floor.

I would be open to going back.

1  Thank Adoniram
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Kasbah is very tasty. I've been there probably 6 times in the last year, always bringing out of town guests there. My parents are sold on this place now, too, and had never had Moroccan food before. I recommend the tagines with rice or the couscous dishes. They are all good. Oh, the Bastella is superb! It's phyllo dough on the outside (like spanikopita) and chicken with other good stuff on the inside. It's sprinkled with powdered sugar on top. The slight sweet and savory make for a great combination. I've not had the other "regular" stuff like kabobs.

The lady there is always very nice, friendly, and smiling. You feel welcome when you come in. She's helpful with folks new to this cuisine. There's also a young guy there sometimes, and he's always friendly as well. The food comes out quickly. I've been to other places in CA where it was a long wait.

This is only 10 min. or so from DFW airport, so it's great to meet arriving friends or business partners there for a meal after they arrive.

I love, love, love Kasbah and am so happy we have them in DFW!

2  Thank gringatx
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Fantastic and authentic Moroccan cuisine. The pastilla is a must! If you have a small group, try to reserve the Moroccan room. I brought a couple Arab friends here, including a Moroccan, and they give this place a big thumbs up! I'll definitely be frequenting Kasbah.

1  Thank Adam S

Been to Kasbah Grill? Share your experiences!