“Best Sub in the business”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #127 of 597 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Jersey Mikes sets the standard for quality subs. Meats are always fresh and the bread is the best in the industry. At the Irving location the guys are friendly and fast.

My favorite sandwich for lunch because they care about making a great sandwich.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Pretty good Subs that are a cut above Subway Subs, I particularly like the Mikes way with everything. Service is fast service. For a quick lunch this is definitely one for your list.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

their Italian sub was no better than Subway, except much more expensive. Still this was my first time thereso, I have not tried anything else. Not sure I'll be back. I like lunch under $10

Reviewed July 22, 2012

It's all about freshness at Jersey Mike's, and you can even find low fat options that taste amazing. The freshly sliced meats are outstanding and the fresh bread makes it a great place for lunch or a quick dinner. On our second visit, they had run out of white bread and because of that, my sandwich was "on the house" because I wasn't a big fan of rosemary bread but chose it anyways. The guys are friendly and if the Irving cops eat here, you know it's good. We love this place!

Reviewed November 12, 2011

Jersey Mike's is my top choice for subs in the Dallas area. The meat is always just plain delicious ... everything sliced right before your eyes. It's hard to beat Jersey Mike's consistency and quality.

Been to Jersey Mike's Subs? Share your experiences!