“Fantastic kabobs”

Terra Mediterranean
Reserve with OpenTable
Terra Mediterranean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 591 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Immerse all your senses with flavors from afar! The Mediterranean region, abundant in its diversity and unique ingredients, allows us to blend the cultures of the people and tastes of these lands to create the fare that is sought out by so many. Ali Baba offers tantalizing dishes made from fresh and flavorful ingredients of this region. These distinctly bold, healthy and delicious flavors are as unique as the regions that inspired them.
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Delicious! I really liked the humus. Their use of greek yogert in it made it smooth and flavorful. I will admit to having appetizer envy when the table next to us ordered the feta and olive appetizer. Next time it will order that!

I also ordered the chicken kabobs. Perfection! Juiciest chicken I've ever had. The veggies were yummy too.

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Me and my friends went to terra for lunch buffet and needless to mention that I m a vegeterain and my friends are non-vegeterians but we all found it so good. There were so many varieties and the food was delicious. Service was okay we had to ask for the highchairs thrice.

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

This place is really good. The plates are huge and the food is delicious. I am not a fan of Mediterranean cuisine but this place was good. The service was okay. The feta cheese bread appetizer is amazing.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Wow, the assortment of main dishes, vegetables and salads was excellent! This place is packed every weekday at lunch, attesting to its popularity. Parking is scarce between 11:30 - 12:30, so plan accordingly.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Used to eat regularly when this place was Ali Baba. Had company and sand the praises of the food but got there close to 230pm on a weekday. Buffet was still stocked and the food was good. However, Terra closes at 3pm and stops stocking the buffet at 245pm. Employees are allowed to eat and that was the last time we saw anyone in terms of servicing our table. Additionally, 2 employees sat in the booth next to us and proceeded to watch a video on a phone at full volume. Sigh, service just isn't what it used to be. I guess it is only a matter of time before the food suffers as well......

Been to Terra Mediterranean? Share your experiences!