“Once a month lunch!”

Terra Mediterranean
Reserve with OpenTable
Terra Mediterranean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 578 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Immerse all your senses with flavors from afar! The Mediterranean region, abundant in its diversity and unique ingredients, allows us to blend the cultures of the people and tastes of these lands to create the fare that is sought out by so many. Ali Baba offers tantalizing dishes made from fresh and flavorful ingredients of this region. These distinctly bold, healthy and delicious flavors are as unique as the regions that inspired them.
Dallas, Texas
“Once a month lunch!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I'm at the age where my metabolism doesn't work like it used to so I can only enjoy Ali Baba once a month. There was a time that I would eat lunch there every other Friday. I love the food selections, the flavors, the service and the price is perfect for what's available. I've only visited a couple of times where I didn't have to wait more than 5 minutes to be seated. It's just that good! People wait 5-10-15 minutes to get a table during lunch because we know it's worth the wait. I think I will have Ali Baba for lunch this Friday!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Meme L

Pune, India
“Nice choice of mediterranean food”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

i have been having food from this place many times in the past 3 years. everytime i come here, the food is so awesome. i would recommend this place to anyone who likes mediterranean food.

Visited December 2012
“Super buffet!!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

The lunch buffet is awesome! The mgmt has changed in the last couple months, but the quality of the food still remains good. The buffet price has gone up a couple bucks after the mgmt change and the lunch buffet, I noticed have a fewer people coming - because of the price hike i think.. Great place for vegetarians - only for buffet though, a la carte is meat dominated. All in all, good place for Mediterranean food!!

Dallas, Texas
“Mediterranean Soul Food!”
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

The name has been changed to Terra Mediterranean Grill but the food is still excellent. The atmosphere is casual and intimate with dark wood tables and furnishings.

Lunch is an extensive buffet with everything you could want in Mediterranean/Middle eastern food. Today was the first time I've eaten from the ala carte menu.

My niece and I stopped here for lunch. She had the New Zealand lamb kabobs and I had the gyro. We started with the hummus. The hummus was slightly salty but still just heavenly. Mainly due to the freshly made pita bread that is to die for! The pita is thicker and smaller than usual but also so light and fluffy it melts in your mouth. This alone is worth a visit.

Her lamb was beautifully prepared and super succulent. The freshly sautéed vegetables that came with it were seasoned to perfection. The saffron rice was just fabulous.

The gyro meat on my plate was slightly over cooked - but who cares?! When I wrapped it in that delicious pita and added their outstanding tzatziki sauce I sure didn't. Three yums up!!

We both agreed that this meal was super satisfying. The portions were large (I had enough left over for dinner, yay me!) and reasonably priced. Service was fairly good - the male server wasn't unfriendly but seemed unsure of himself at times. Overall, just wonderful.

Montreal, Canada
“The name has changes”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Appears the management has changed hands but the food is the same - excellent!

The buffet during lunch has a lot of variety even for Vegetarians. The place is very crowded during lunch but we got table after waiting only for 10 minutes.

Even the dinner was very good - lot of choices even for our Chinese colleagues.

Visited October 2012

Been to Terra Mediterranean? Share your experiences!