“Good sea bass”
Review of Trevi's

Trevi's
Reserve with OpenTable
Trevi's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 580 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: O'Connor
Description: We invite you to come and experience the newly remodeled Trevi's featuring a brand new Modern Italian Steakhouse menu created by our very own Executive Chef, Patrick O'Connor. For breakfast you will experience an exploration through Italian, Traditional American and Southwestern favorites which is sure to get your day started off right. Join us for lunch whether for a quick business lunch or for a casual afternoon with a glass of wine on the patio in our gorgeously manicured courtyard overlooking Lake Carolyn. Our dinner menu features our steaks and chops which are marinated in olive oil, rosemary, thyme and garlic and served with your choice of side dish. In addition there are many other restaurant favorites to tempt your palate such as our prosciutto wrapped sea bass served with braised fennel and escarole or our bucatini pasta with short ribs and procini and morel mushrooms.
Dallas, Texas
“Good sea bass”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Wanted to stay close to hotel so chose trevi. Excellent scallops appetizer! The sea bass must be special because it was highly recommended and was very good. Chef came out after to visit with us. Berries and cream dessert excellent even if don't feel like you can eat another bite. All waitstaff (Mark and Lance) were so accommodating. Breakfast was average. Not as good as the Omni in Ft. worth but nice and close.

Visited November 2013

Amarillo, Texas
“Only had breakfast...but is was really....really good.”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Lot's to choose from here. Made to order eggs/omelets, bacon, sausages, breads and pastries.

The service is great and food is better.

A little pricey, even for breakfast, but was a great choice while staying the weekend at the hotel.

• Visited August 2013
Northborough, Massachusetts
“Great food/ wonderful service”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The food here was wonderful. My wife and I both enjoyed the seafood dinners. We ate outside and enjoyed a beautiful sunset on the canal.

Visited June 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Great Steaks”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I only ordered the NY strip - each night of my stay at the Omni, where this restaurant is. It's darn good. that's all you need to know.

Visited May 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lack of service, Rude server”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The food was pretty good, the price was ok. The waiter my group had was not a nice guy. I only knew his name was Kurt from reading his name tag and not from his introduction. My group did not order alcohol, and most of us was trying not to over spend our per diem. Kurt was rude, unfriendly and did not do his job. I'm sure this is not always the case. I believe that had we been running up our tabs, and ordering $200 bottles of wine he would have been attentive. This doesn't mean all the waiters at this restaurant are this way, or that Kurt will refuse to tend to a party who's willing to spend $100 per person. My group was very polite to him, and he was basically rude to us. He took our order, dropped off the food and brought us the bills. I did not expect him to be tending to us like we were his best customers, but he was snooty to us. He never said a word when he dropped of the food. The Omni Mandalay website describes Trevi's as "fine dining." Based on the experience my group had with the lack of service and lack of courtesy from Kurt, Trevi's is basically a really really slow fast-food with table clothes that adds 18% gratuity to your bill. I would have been more than happy to tip him more than that had he been decent, but truthfully, he did not even deserve 15%. He NEVER once asked any of us how our food was. There were 12 of us, and not one person was asked how her food was. He never said a word when he dropped off the food. Never once asked if he could get us anything. Never offered cracked pepper or grated Parmesan cheese for salad or pasta dishes. Never prepped the table for the next course. Never thanked any of us for dining there. Also, note that the restaurant was not busy. It was not like Kurt was busy running around. Even if he was, it's still not an excuse to be rude.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Trevi's? Share your experiences!