“I ate lunch here regularly for 4 years. Love their pizza lunch special. The house salad and bread with garlic butter...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of I Fratelli

I Fratelli
Ranked #12 of 572 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Keller, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2008

I ate lunch here regularly for 4 years. Love their pizza lunch special. The house salad and bread with garlic butter are delicious. The pizza is similar to the style of Campisi's, but having eaten both many times, I prefer iFratelli's. Lasagne and pasta dishes are good as well. One of the few places to get toasted ravioli outside of St. Louis!

Irving
“There's so much I could say.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2008

Really good Italian food; best known for their pizzas and wine tastings. Family-friendly atmosphere (especially on Sundays when they have a buffet in the morning). Romantic lighting for a dinner on any given night (particulary in the bar). The service is always wonderful, and if you're not up for going out there are plenty of pizza-deliveries scattered throughout the Metroplex.