“Great wine!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Fabulous soup, salad and wine. What a super combo at a small and reasonable price. Friendly to young children. Will definitely return for more.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Our family recently ate at I Fratelii for lunch. The service was courteous and prompt. Our server Carl was especially attentive to our inquiries about the food and we were able to customize our orders with no problems. The manager also came by to inquire if everything was alright.

The food was delicious and authentic Italian cuisine. Portions were very generous. The atmosphere was pleasant. It was a nice sit down restaurant without being pretentious. The prices were affordable for those watching their budget. I would highly recommend this restaurant for those who love Italian cuisine. I know that we will be back the next time we are in Dallas.

1  Thank algal-12
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Once again, I chose this restaurant based on TA recommendations and was rewarded. This is a casual, very popular Italian restaurant. The reception was welcoming and friendly and my server was friendly, prompt and excellent. I only wish I hadn't been alone, as I could have tried more items.

I enjoyed their antipasto salad, which was a meal in itself, and all of the ingredients were excellent. Their bread basket is excellent and they had a decent choice of beer and wine. The decor was somewhat upscale, despite the casual nature of the place. I was very impressed that, for 7 PM on a Tuesday night, the place was very busy.

I look forward to going again with my wife and friends to try more items.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

This is a take out place. I went there thinking that it had some tables for dining.
I decided to take out a pizza and salad because the reviews were so good.!
So glad I did! One of the best pizza's that I've had! Their crust is thin!
Will go back again.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Eaten here many times. Consistent good food. Good sized portions. Tasty combos. Prompt wait staff. Always can't wait to come back.

Been to I Fratelli? Share your experiences!